Author Topic: Alan Grayson doubles down, warns tea party could use violence like KKK  (Read 698 times)

Offline happyg

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Alan Grayson doubles down, warns tea party could use violence like KKK
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 10:31:46 AM »

Setting the Tea Party up for a false-flag operation, they are...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 10:51:57 AM »
Grayson is a lying bastard who can present not a single fact to substantiate his accusations, nor does he need to; for he is a left-wing Progressive whom the news media will never challenge. And in typical Progressive fashion, what he calls "hate speech" is actually what most of us would call: "the truth".

I recently heard that Alan Grayson molests little boys in his office.

Admittedly, it's just a rumor, and I have no evidence to offer, but it could be true.
We are entering revolutionary times. The law is no longer equally applied. The media are the ministry of truth. The Democratic party is a revolutionary force. And it is all getting scary. -VDH

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 03:05:06 PM »
Grayson is a lying bastard who can present not a single fact to substantiate his accusations, nor does he need to; for he is a left-wing Progressive whom the news media will never challenge. And in typical Progressive fashion, what he calls "hate speech" is actually what most of us would call: "the truth".

Admittedly, it's just a rumor, and I have no evidence to offer, but it could be true.

Hell MSNBC's Chris Hayes did a segment showing 3 "Kings" (never mind there is four in a deck of cards) showing Paul, Cruz and Lee on each K K K card.

Online mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 03:49:38 PM »
I recently heard that Alan Grayson molests little boys in his office. Admittedly, it's just a rumor, and I have no evidence to offer, but it could be true.
Evidence? Who needs no steenkin' evidence??

« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 04:06:15 PM by mountaineer »
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Relic

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 03:55:56 PM »

It's not the nature of the evidence, (or lack thereof), it's the seriousness of the charge.

And there you have it. The Tea Party is, in fact, racist. Just ask any LIV in America.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf