Author Topic: Michelle Obama Answers Barack “Sex Symbol” Question  (Read 1092 times)

Offline mountaineer

Michelle Obama Answers Barack “Sex Symbol” Question
« on: October 24, 2013, 01:21:29 pm »
Michelle Obama Answers Barack “Sex Symbol” Question
by Emily H

Ohh puh-leeze!

Entertainment Tonight is talking about the possibility of Barack Obama gaining the label of *cough*sex symbol? You have got to be kidding me. Like we used to say in fifth grade, “gag me with a spoon!”

But ET’s Rocsi Diaz asked FLOTUS what it’s like to be married to a “sex symbol.” She chuckled, and said “He’s got a little swag, you know, that’s okay,” the first lady said. “I’m proud of him. He’s a stylish man who is healthy and he’s smart and he’s passionate and he’s inspiring. And who wouldn’t fall in love with that, you know?”

Natch, Michelle. For you, I suppose.

So the Swag in Chief has risen to the level of Presidents Clinton and Kennedy as a sex symbol. Well, congratulations. I guess there are a few women who swoon when he takes the podium, and do a little “awww” when he takes Michelle’s hand and starts to dance. Why not, they are only human. But then again, I don’t see it.

Oh and don’t forget your bangs, FLOTUS.

“I’m like a girl, what’s next?” she said. “The bangs are a day-by-day proposition. They’re starting to grow out, getting a little irritating, but it’s okay. It’s okay. We’ll be good.”

Like, OK you do that.

Offline musiclady

Re: Michelle Obama Answers Barack “Sex Symbol” Question
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 01:36:49 pm »
Richard Nixon was sexier than Obama is.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 01:46:08 pm »

Richard Nixon was sexier than Obama is.
:silly:   :Odance:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 07:11:39 pm »
But ET’s Rocsi Diaz asked FLOTUS what it’s like to be married to a “sex symbol.” She chuckled, and said “He’s got a little swag, you know, that’s okay,” the first lady said. “I’m proud of him. He’s a stylish man who is healthy and he’s smart and he’s passionate and he’s inspiring. And who wouldn’t fall in love with that, you know?”

:3: :3: :3:
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 07:32:37 pm »
Give me an effin' break. There's nothing he's "passionate" about but his alcoholic beverages and his male friends. Oh yes, and doing whatever his mama Valerie tells him to do.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 11:45:27 pm »
Who gave her the answers?  Reggie?