Author Topic: Iraqi gay men's rectums are glued shut and they are force-fed laxatives and water until their insides explode  (Read 7096 times)

Liberal_Spy

Here is what I am against - the unfathomable barbarism, death and cruelty that is foisted upon others by practitioners of radical Islam in the name of their god.  It is insideous and it is growing.  It is uncompromising and it scoffs at, while gaining strength from the proclamations of the COEXIST crowd.  A very real day of reckoning will occur in our lifetime - bank on it.  And, there will be no refuge or respite for the latte drinking pseudo-intellectual who believes that, with just a little more understanding, all will be well.

Extremist lunatics will rally under anything that supports and encourages their insanity. If it wasn't religion, it would be something else. I actually know quite a few people that follow Islam, and believe it or not they are, for the most part, just like everyday Christians. They see extremists the same way Christians see the Wesboro Baptist Church; they hate them, and all they want to do is peacefully live their lives and raise their children, just like everybody else.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 06:29:15 pm by Liberal_Spy »

Online Lando Lincoln

Extremist lunatics will rally under anything that supports and encourages their insanity. If it wasn't religion, it would be something else. I actually know quite a few people that follow Islam, and believe it or not they are, for the most part, just like everyday Christians. They see extremists the same way Christians see the Wesboro Baptist Church; they hate them.

I agree.  However, far too many westerners completely blur that line between peaceful practitioners and the extremist in the name of "understanding".  Meanwhile, far too few of the peaceful followers speak up.  Indeed, there are virtually none who flat out condemn the extremist.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

Extremist lunatics will rally under anything that supports and encourages their insanity. If it wasn't religion, it would be something else. I actually know quite a few people that follow Islam, and believe it or not they are, for the most part, just like everyday Christians. They see extremists the same way Christians see the Wesboro Baptist Church; they hate them, and all they want to do is peacefully live their lives and raise their children, just like everybody else.

Huge difference.

Islamic 'fundamentalists' are following an historical interpretation of the Koran, with many adherents.  They follow in the footsteps of a very violent Mohammed.

The Westboro "Baptist" church, is neither Baptist, nor a church, and doesn't follow a single teaching of Jesus Christ.

To say it is otherwise is to lie outright.

And Lando is right.

The nice-guy Muslims (of which I agree there are quite a few) are not taking a stand against the extremists.

Whether or not it is fear because they will be subjected to the violence of Islam, or tacit agreement to the violence of Islam is impossible for us to know.

But they are silent.

If Christians started killing millions of innocent people in the name of Christ, there would be a roaring outcry from Christians all over the world against it.

The two religions are NOT the same.  (as evidenced by the article at the top of this thread).

And the left's close allegiance to Islam while hating Christianity is not in question.

(Check out Lando's link, if you are truly interested in the truth about what your people are doing).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
LandoLincoln wrote:
[[ And, there will be no refuge or respite for the latte drinking pseudo-intellectual who believes that, with just a little more understanding, all will be well. ]]

Indeed. They - the God-hating liberal infidels - will be amongst the first to find their heads on the islamic chopping block.

Liberals are as much the useful idiots of islam, as they were the same of communism.

Offline musiclady

LandoLincoln wrote:
[[ And, there will be no refuge or respite for the latte drinking pseudo-intellectual who believes that, with just a little more understanding, all will be well. ]]

Indeed. They - the God-hating liberal infidels - will be amongst the first to find their heads on the islamic chopping block.

Liberals are as much the useful idiots of islam, as they were the same of communism.

A sign that they are lacking principles.

They claim to be feminists.  They claim to care about the poor.  They claim to believe in freedom.

Supporting Islam as they do flies in the face of everything they claim to be.

IOW, they are liars.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

rangerrebew

A sickening and sad story. I hope this crap never comes here.

Is this supposed to be a pun? :silly:

Offline happyg

A sickening and sad story. I hope this crap  never comes here.

Is this supposed to be a pun? :silly:

LOL! I reckon it is! Good eye, ranger!