Author Topic: President Obama keeps telling lies  (Read 1056 times)

rangerrebew

President Obama keeps telling lies
« on: October 24, 2013, 11:11:32 am »
President Obama Keeps Telling Lies

By Onan Coca   / 23 October 2013   / 83 Comments   

In just a short 45 second clip we are going to hear the President of the United States tell us two lies in quick succession. Are you ready?

“About three weeks ago, as the federal government shutdown, and the Affordable Care Act’s health insurance marketplaces opened up across the country,” said Obama. “Well, we’ve now gotten the government back open for the American people and today I want to talk about how we’re going to get the marketplaces running at full steam as well.

And I’m joined today by folks who’ve either benefitted from the Affordable Care Act already or who are helping their fellow citizens learn about what this law means for them and how they can get covered.”

Lie number one: the website sucks because of the government shutdown.

ObamaUnicornNo, Mr. President, the shutdown has nothing to do with the Obamacare website being terrible. The Obama administration had three years to get this website ready for primetime, and its failure is entirely the fault of the Obama administration. Just because the website launched the day the government shut down doesn’t mean the shutdown affected the site. That’s not how the internet works… but if you think it is, that may explain why the site is so awful.

Lie number two: the crowd behind him has “benefitted” from Obamacare already.

The President added a second condition, which has to be the more accurate statement – “or who are helping their fellow citizens learn about what this law means for them and how they can get covered.”

In the big crowd of folks behind the President only 3 had signed up for Obamacare. Hard to benefit from something when you haven’t even signed up. So basically what the President was really saying is – “This crowd of people behind me all work for my administration – they’re trying to help people to figure out how to sign up for Obamacare because my website sucks.”

Is it too much to ask that our President at least try to pretend that he’s telling us the truth?

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/2436/president-obama-keeps-telling-lies/#yXdbRTrXeEKHeGmm.99

Offline Olivia

Re: President Obama keeps telling lies
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 12:02:12 pm »
If Obama's lips are moving, he's lying.  Trying to listen to his speeches gave me hives so I stopped.  :thumbsdown:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 12:29:41 pm »
If Obama's lips are moving, he's lying.  Trying to listen to his speeches gave me hives so I stopped.  :thumbsdown:

Can you have hives running down the leg?  Could that be what Chris Matthews feels when he hears Obama speak? :laughingdog:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 12:30:02 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Olivia

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 12:34:34 pm »
Can you have hives running down the leg?  Could that be what Chris Matthews feels when he hears Obama speak? :laughingdog:

No, I think Chris Matthews peed in his pants and called it a tingle.   :silly:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim