Author Topic: Sharpton moving to Chicago to battle gun violence  (Read 1168 times)

rangerrebew

Sharpton moving to Chicago to battle gun violence
« on: October 24, 2013, 10:43:44 am »
Sharpton Moving to Chicago to Battle Gun Violence

by William Bigelow  23 Oct 2013 61  post a comment 

Al Sharpton, who is a resident of New York City, is moving to Chicago to stop gun violence there. Sharpton, who announced in July that he planned to move to Chicago, confirmed on Sunday that he plans to rent an apartment on the West Side. ABC News reports that Sharpton’s efforts will be aided by Martin Luther King III, who intends to share the apartment with Sharpton.

Sharpton told ABC, "It's to really encourage groups that are already doing work. We're not coming with a new program; we're coming to put a spotlight and to support those that are doing it."

Sharpton said that his new residence will not be a permanent one, only a temporary one where he will make periodic visits and broadcast his radio and MSNBC shows. He said, "I'm not moving to Chicago, I'm taking an apartment, and we're going to be in at least once a week."

Sharpton’s plans for activism include working with West Side ministers Ira Acree and Marshall Hatch, as well as Rep. Danny Davis (D-IL).

Sharpton may be moving because he’s worn out his welcome in New York; four black clergymen in New York City, calling their group Speak Out Say It Loud, recently joined to oust Sharpton from his perceived post as head of New York’s black community. One said, “While (Sharpton) is jet-setting around the country, people are going to our churches saying they don’t have money to eat. People need somebody to fight for them.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/23/Sharpton-Moving-to-Chicago

:mauslaff: :laughingdog: :bigsilly:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 10:45:09 am by rangerrebew »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Sharpton moving to Chicago to battle gun violence
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 11:21:37 am »
And New York is rejoicing at the news! He should take Carlos Danger with him.

What Sharpton does not realize is that Chicago is flooded with Black 'community organizers'. There is at least one for every street corner. He is jumping into a pool of people just like him and they already know the scam.

BTW, anyone else notice that the press is finally starting to drop that stupid, meaningless, "Reverend" title? I remember in the 90's through the early 2000's almost every single Black male over 30 that appeared on television was referred to as 'Reverend', even though they had never attended any seminary and had never been ordained as anything. They simply told ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, AP, to call them Reverend, and so it was. That is all it took. So many Blacks were calling themselves 'Reverend' that the term became completely meaningless.

I'm glad to see this trend fading away.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Olivia

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 11:55:58 am »
And New York is rejoicing at the news! He should take Carlos Danger with him.

What Sharpton does not realize is that Chicago is flooded with Black 'community organizers'. There is at least one for every street corner. He is jumping into a pool of people just like him and they already know the scam.

BTW, anyone else notice that the press is finally starting to drop that stupid, meaningless, "Reverend" title? I remember in the 90's through the early 2000's almost every single Black male over 30 that appeared on television was referred to as 'Reverend', even though they had never attended any seminary and had never been ordained as anything. They simply told ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, AP, to call them Reverend, and so it was. That is all it took. So many Blacks were calling themselves 'Reverend' that the term became completely meaningless.

I'm glad to see this trend fading away.

You're so right!  He's about as much a reverend as I am.  Same thing goes for Jesse Jackson.
Both of them are blasphemous con artists.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 12:04:42 pm »
Sharpton may be moving because he’s worn out his welcome in New York; four black clergymen in New York City, calling their group Speak Out Say It Loud, recently joined to oust Sharpton from his perceived post as head of New York’s black community. One said, “While (Sharpton) is jet-setting around the country, people are going to our churches saying they don’t have money to eat. People need somebody to fight for them.”

Sharpton's taking his Hate Crackas show on the road, huh?  Jeremiah Wright is in for some competition.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 12:20:40 pm »
Al Sharpton is .... John Rambo. Cleaning the mean streets, one bloviation at a time.

By battle gun violence: does he mean shriek and rail at any whites who dare use a gun to protect themselves or does he mean intimidating the media into more under reporting of gang related shootings?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 12:26:19 pm »
Al Sharpton is .... John Rambo. Cleaning the mean streets, one bloviation at a time.

By battle gun violence: does he mean shriek and rail at any whites who dare use a gun to protect themselves or does he mean intimidating the media into more under reporting of gang related shootings?

He means the troops who are in Afghanistan who are using weapons to defend themselves. :truce:  This is the same "reven" (just had to use the term, couldn't resist it 240 B :silly:) who said it may be necessary to ban knives which kill people. :woohoo:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 12:27:27 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 12:51:22 pm »
"ABC News reports that Sharpton’s efforts will be aided by Martin Luther King III, who intends to share the apartment with Sharpton."

PARTY ON!!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 12:58:43 pm »
"ABC News reports that Sharpton’s efforts will be aided by Martin Luther King III, who intends to share the apartment with Sharpton."

PARTY ON!!

I just thought of something.  Is that apartment Jesse Jackson, Jr.'s old residence? :silly: