Author Topic: ObamaCare Website worker from Panama City, Florida Fired for Speaking to Media, Sean Hannity…………..developing  (Read 1841 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsninja2012.com/obamacare-website-worker-from-panama-city-florida-fired-for-speaking-to-media-sean-hannity-developing/

ObamaCare Website worker from Panama City, Florida Fired for Speaking to Media, Sean Hannity…………..developing
October 23, 2013   

Radio Talk Host Sean Hannity Live in Los Angeles

Erling (sp?) Davis from Panama City, Florida was fired from her job of taking registering ObamaCare participants information for the failed Government run healthcare program, because she spoke to Sean Hannity, a member of the media. Sources say, Erling was pulled from the floor after the call, read the non-disclosure agreement and fired from her job.

Little background information on the situation:

Sean began by asking the customer service representative, Erling Davis, basic questions related to signing up for the health insurance marketplaces.

Davis, who had been warned that she was on live radio, told Hannity that the online system would be down for the next 42 hours.

“Right now, from what I heard, our system is down for the next 42 hours. So no one is able to get in, but if they call us, we can help them fill out an application as long as they went online to create an account first,” Davis said.

Hannity said it was frustrating to have to wait another 42 hours and deal with the glitches in the website.

“Yes sir, and I understand your frustration, and we get calls like this every day, but we just encourage people to not give up and just try until they get in,” Davis responded.

The more we find out the more we will update you with.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

famousdayandyear

And this poor soul got fired?  While Lois Lerner and Hillary Clinton are scot free?  What a country!

Offline Rapunzel

And this poor soul got fired?  While Lois Lerner and Hillary Clinton are scot free?  What a country!

I would have bet money on her getting fired....
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I would have bet money on her getting fired....

Yes this was a no brainer..I knew the moment she started talking to Sean she would be unemployed..Sean said today he will find her and make sure she has a job..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

famousdayandyear

Yes this was a no brainer..I knew the moment she started talking to Sean she would be unemployed..Sean said today he will find her and make sure she has a job..

Guess I have to have my head looked into in order to determine if a brain is present.

Offline raml

I knew yesterday when I heard the video of her talking to Sean. My first thought when she agreed to be on radio is she just fired herself. Every company I have worked for has told it's employees never to talk to the media about what is going on in our company or we would be fired. Only public relations were usually allowed to talk to them. I have had media approach me before about a company I worked for and I reported it to my boss and never said a thing to them. Most companies put this in their handbooks these days or at least give a memo to employees to never talk to the press. It isn't what you say she really didn't say anything all that bad it is the fact you said anything at all. It is always wrong at least while employed to talk about your company to the media unless you have their permission plus have the education so your not tricked or pressed to say things you shouldn't tell anyone much less the press.

famousdayandyear

Am I mistaken that she works for DHS (as a contractor) and paid by the taxpayers?