Author Topic: Ted Cruz Won  (Read 704 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Ted Cruz Won
« on: October 23, 2013, 11:35:41 PM »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
Re: Ted Cruz Won
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 06:11:45 AM »
I seriously doubt history is going to show Ted Cruz was wrong to oppose OPapaCare.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 08:34:07 AM »
I seriously doubt history is going to show Ted Cruz was wrong to oppose OPapaCare.

If the republicans don't begin to fight for the people, history will show Obama's terms were the beginning of the end because of a weak congress.

Offline Olivia

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 08:37:57 AM »
If the republicans don't begin to fight for the people, history will show Obama's terms were the beginning of the end because of a weak congress.

Agreed.  I wrote my republican Senator & Congressman to explain the real reason the American public is so disgusted with them.  Their polling is low because they are cowards.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline happyg

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 08:40:24 AM »
Agreed.  I wrote my republican Senator & Congressman to explain the real reason the American public is so disgusted with them.  Their polling is low because they are cowards.

Good for you! I have contacted my reps, and will do it again.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 03:07:57 PM »

At least we have one senator who realizes he represents the people who vote for him instead of K-Street.  We need a lot more.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf