Author Topic: Ad: 'Terry McAuliffe will say anything to get elected'  (Read 1318 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Ad: 'Terry McAuliffe will say anything to get elected'
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 06:29:43 am »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 12:36:34 pm »
When half of the citizens are on some type of welfare program, we know who will get the votes. That is, unless we get more Cruz types who will show the people what is really happening.

Offline collins

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 08:29:49 pm »
I think I'm going to put this poll here:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/24/Exclusive-Poll-VA-Gov-Race-A-Toss-Up

but can any of you more familiar with this race than I am explain this? I saw some poll earlier this week that had McAuliffe up by 17 - now it's a tie??? One has to be wrong . . .

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 08:39:08 pm »
I think I'm going to put this poll here:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/24/Exclusive-Poll-VA-Gov-Race-A-Toss-Up

but can any of you more familiar with this race than I am explain this? I saw some poll earlier this week that had McAuliffe up by 17 - now it's a tie??? One has to be wrong . . .

With all the new liberal Democrats now living in VA thanks to this administration I don't see any way McAuliff loses this race.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline collins

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 09:07:44 pm »
I think Mc will probably win, too. The DNC is bringing in Bill Clinton, and that Nazi Bloomburg is throwing a million into the race. Those would be signs of desperation coming from the GOP but Democrats enjoy campaigning.