Author Topic: Proof Obama's fainting lady was faked in 3 minutes  (Read 840 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
Proof Obama's fainting lady was faked in 3 minutes
« on: October 23, 2013, 05:11:45 PM »
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 05:12:25 PM by rangerrebew »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline musiclady

Re: Proof Obama's fainting lady was faked in 3 minutes
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 05:31:10 PM »
If I was him I would fire them all.

Hate to be a stickler, but it should be "If I were he...."

Otherwise, fine article, but a "Dr" should have better grammar.    **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline AbaraXas

• ?? ??????? ?????
  • Technical
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 06:16:35 PM »
Usually these type of things I poo poo, but this one stank from the start for me for two primary reasons.

1. How O knew to turn around at the exact right moment even though he hadn't been turning around to the props before that.  I am willing to discount this one on the possibility that someone signaled to him that something was wrong behind him.

2. No one else as much as twitched. All of the men stood their with their hands crossed, not moving. Most people's subconscious reaction would be to turn towards her and even to move towards her to help. They just stood their with her hands clasped. It wasn't like it was sudden either. Unless Liberals have become so callous that it even has overridden millions of years of evolutionary instinct to protect a pregnant woman who is falling or at least react to something unusual, that one is tough to explain- especially as it was everyone.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 06:37:13 PM »
If I was him I would fire them all.

Hate to be a stickler, but it should be "If I were he...."

Otherwise, fine article, but a "Dr" should have better grammar.    **nononono*

Caught that, too. Your diction is impeccable, by the way.
NeverTrump wants to deny you YOUR voice, YOUR presidential choice.

Offline xfreeper

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 06:59:49 PM »
I think the fainting woman were part of the act

Online NavyCanDo

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 07:12:14 PM »
I like many of you and conservatives I heard on the radio were trying to give the lady the benefit of the doubt. But looking closely at this video, the evidence is stacking up that this was indeed staged.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 09:18:17 PM »

The result of many years of training........   ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 08:38:00 AM »

Most people today don't know how to take "diction", very commendable! :silly:
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf