Author Topic: U.S. Army Briefing Tells Soldiers That Christians And Tea Party Members Are A Threat To The Nation  (Read 4467 times)

famousdayandyear

U.S. Army Briefing Tells Soldiers That Christians And Tea Party Members Are A Threat To The Nation…

Even crazier, this happened at Ft. Hood, the same base where radical Islamist Nidal Hasan went on his murderous rampage.

Via Fox News:

Soldiers attending a pre-deployment briefing at Fort Hood say they were told that evangelical Christians and members of the Tea Party were a threat to the nation and that any soldier donating to those groups would be subjected to punishment under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

A soldier who attended the Oct. 17th briefing told me the counter-intelligence agent in charge of the meeting spent nearly a half hour discussing how evangelical Christians and groups like the American Family Association were “tearing the country apart.”

Michael Berry, an attorney with the Liberty Institute, is advising the soldier and has launched an investigation into the incident.

“The American public should be outraged that the U.S. Army is teaching our troops that evangelical Christians and Tea Party members are enemies of America, and that they can be punished for supporting or participating in those groups,” said Berry, a former Marine Corps JAG officer.

“These statements about evangelicals being domestic enemies are a serious charge.”

The soldier told me he fears reprisals and asked not to be identified. He said there was a blanket statement that donating to any groups that were considered a threat to the military and government was punishable under military regulations.

“My first concern was if I was going to be in trouble going to church,” the evangelical Christian soldier told me. “Can I tithe? Can I donate to Christian charities? What if I donate to a politician who is a part of the Tea Party movement?”

(more @ Link)
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/23/u-s-army-briefing-tells-soldiers-that-christians-and-tea-party-members-are-a-threat-to-the-nation/

Offline GourmetDan

U.S. Army Briefing Tells Soldiers That Christians And Tea Party Members Are A Threat To The Nation…

Patriots will just have to lie and go underground.

Same w/ flag officers...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline andy58-in-nh

At the same time, long-time military officers are now being systematically relieved of command.

What are we being set up for?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GourmetDan

At the same time, long-time military officers are now being systematically relieved of command.

A gay, lesbian, black military that will fire on Americans?

That's why flag officers have to start saying, "Yes, I will fire on Americans" and just leave out the part about it being the commie 'Americans' that they will be firing on...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Cincinnatus

I had the very same thought while reading this.

For the record, I was stationed for a while at Ft Hood while in the Army, but that was back when we used muskets.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline andy58-in-nh

That's why flag officers have to start saying, "Yes, I will fire on Americans" and just leave out the part about it being the commie 'Americans' that they will be firing on...

Were that the case, this Administration would present a target-rich environment. Not that I'd wish any such engagement. But when your government begins to view large segments of its own citizens as the "enemy" and so instruct its armed forces...
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GourmetDan

Were that the case, this Administration would present a target-rich environment. Not that I'd wish any such engagement. But when your government begins to view large segments of its own citizens as the "enemy" and so instruct its armed forces...

Why do you think Hitler's Brownshirts were homos at the top?

It ain't nothin new...

« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 08:05:41 pm by GourmetDan »

Offline andy58-in-nh

I had the very same thought while reading this.

For the record, I was stationed for a while at Ft Hood while in the Army, but that was back when we used muskets.

I assume those were "assault muskets".  :tongue2:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Why do you think Hitler's Brownshirts were homos at the top?

It ain't nothin new...

Yeah, but it's new here, and it's scaring the crap out of me, because I know where it always ends. They push and prod and provoke until someone somewhere does something stupid (or else, such an event is staged), and then the top comes down on everyone.

Offline Olivia

I think you're right.  Obama wants a military that won't turn on him when he orders martial law and decides to remain in office. If it sounds "far fetched" just look at what's he done in the past five years! 
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline GourmetDan

Yeah, but it's new here, and it's scaring the crap out of me, because I know where it always ends. They push and prod and provoke until someone somewhere does something stupid (or else, such an event is staged), and then the top comes down on everyone.

Well... you just have to be right w/ God and be ready to die...

Offline andy58-in-nh

Well... you just have to be right w/ God and be ready to die...

I'm all that. But also heavily invested in lead.

Offline aligncare

We have the Constitution. And except for that terrible period of civil war, the Constitution has kept us a united people. But history teaches there are many former nations, and human nature being what it is... Let's pray it never reaches that point.

famousdayandyear

We have the Constitution. And except for that terrible period of civil war, the Constitution has kept us a united people. But history teaches there are many former nations, and human nature being what it is... Let's pray it never reaches that point.

What happens when your Federal government willfully ignores our Constitution?

Offline GourmetDan

Nothing...

famousdayandyear

Nothing...

The Third Amendment is beginning to have a renewed respect and understanding with respect to current developments.  How wise these founders of ours!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

I totally disagree. Why do you need the military to do that? Obama has repeatedly said that he wants a civilian military. They exist, they are heavily armed and owe their entire existence to the president - personally.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline aligncare

Thoughtful question. We wait it out, work through the system. Pressure the out-of-power party to show some backbone, muster the will and parliamentary procedures to counter an out-of-control executive. An administration is only four or eight years. We've weathered tyrants before, we can get through Obama.

Repairing the damage he has wrought may take longer, however.

famousdayandyear

I totally disagree. Why do you need the military to do that? Obama has repeatedly said that he wants a civilian military. They exist, they are heavily armed and owe their entire existence to the president - personally.

Scenario:

Obama's civil military is in place, ideologically bound to the person in power; not to the rule of law (the Constitution).

Also in place a traditional military, systematically emasculated; bound to nothing in particular (albeit having pledged an oath to uphold the Constitution).

Who remains to protect and defend law-abiding American citizens?  That's right.  Nobody except the citizenry.  Ergo, the difficulties obtaining a store of ammunition and arms for the average person.  Hopefully, there will be those who will have kept the oath.

Offline NavyCanDo

Related???

Obama Purging Military Commanders

Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration this year, leading to speculation by active and retired members of the military that a purge of its commanders is underway.

Retired generals and current senior commanders that have spoken with TheBlaze say the administration is not only purging the military of commanders they don’t agree with, but is striking fear in the hearts of those still serving.

The timing comes as the five branches of the U.S. armed forces are reducing staff due to budget cuts, and as U.S. troops are expected to withdraw from Afghanistan next year.

“I think they’re using the opportunity of the shrinkage of the military to get rid of people that don’t agree with them or not tow the party line. Remember, as (former White House chief of staff) Rahm Emanuel said, never waste a crisis,” a senior retired general told TheBlaze on the condition of anonymity because he still provide services to the government and fears possible retribution.

“Even as a retired general, it’s still possible for the administration to make life miserable for us. If we’re working with the government or have contracts, they can just rip that out from under us,” he said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/23/military-sources-obama-administration-purging-commanders/
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

famousdayandyear

Related???

Obama Purging Military Commanders

Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration this year, leading to speculation by active and retired members of the military that a purge of its commanders is underway.

Retired generals and current senior commanders that have spoken with TheBlaze say the administration is not only purging the military of commanders they don’t agree with, but is striking fear in the hearts of those still serving.

The timing comes as the five branches of the U.S. armed forces are reducing staff due to budget cuts, and as U.S. troops are expected to withdraw from Afghanistan next year.

“I think they’re using the opportunity of the shrinkage of the military to get rid of people that don’t agree with them or not tow the party line. Remember, as (former White House chief of staff) Rahm Emanuel said, never waste a crisis,” a senior retired general told TheBlaze on the condition of anonymity because he still provide services to the government and fears possible retribution.

“Even as a retired general, it’s still possible for the administration to make life miserable for us. If we’re working with the government or have contracts, they can just rip that out from under us,” he said.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/23/military-sources-obama-administration-purging-commanders/

Absolutely related.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Olivia wrote:
[[ I think you're right.  Obama wants a military that won't turn on him when he orders martial law and decides to remain in office. If it sounds "far fetched" just look at what's he done in the past five years!  ]]

Please see my earlier posting here:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,117224.msg474423.html#msg474423

Offline Rapunzel

Thoughtful question. We wait it out, work through the system. Pressure the out-of-power party to show some backbone, muster the will and parliamentary procedures to counter an out-of-control executive. An administration is only four or eight years. We've weathered tyrants before, we can get through Obama.

Repairing the damage he has wrought may take longer, however.

Kind of hard to encourage them to show backbone when members of their same party are busy sticking a shiv in their backs.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I seem to remember Napolitano saying this very thing a couple of years ago. I think she said the biggest threats they were tracking were the Tea Party, observant Christians, Veterans, and some vague reference to patriotic Americans.

She seemed to thinks that these people were more of a threat than illegals or actual Muslim terrorists. Obviously, she is referring to the threat to their version of 'change'. Illegals represent change and fundemental transformation. Terrorists represent 'change' and transformation. American patriots represent smart cognizant citizens who may resist the ruling class.

This represents the 'biggest' threat to government today. A few people being killed or maimed at some public event is no big deal, but when you start challenging the power of the ruling class, it scares the crap out of them.

BTW, given the fact the government cares more about aquiring and keeping power than they do about the lives of Americans, I have to join those who say that a staged event is not out of the question in order to give the government an excuse to seize power and absolute control over...well, everything. It has been done before many times and it could certainly happen again.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:10:33 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

famousdayandyear

I seem to remember Napolitano saying this very thing a couple of years ago. I think she said the biggest threats they were tracking were the Tea Party, observant Christians, Veterans, and some vague reference to patriotic Americans.

She seemed to thinks that these people were more of a threat than illegals or actual Muslim terrorists. Obviously, she is referring to the threat to their version of 'change'. Illegals represent change and fundemental transformation. Terrorists represent 'change' and transformation. American patriots represent smart cognizant citizens who may resist the ruling class.

This represents the 'biggest' threat to government today. A few people being killed or maimed at some public event is no big deal, but when you start challenging the power of the ruling class, it scares the crap out of them.

BTW, given the fact the government cares more about aquiring and keeping power than they do about the lives of Americans, I have to join those who say that a staged event is not out of the question in order to give the government an excuse to seize power and absolute control over...well, everything. It has been done before many times and it could certainly happen again.

Yep.  All that rhetoric out of DHS and spreading through the military, FBI, IRS and other agencies pretty much guarantees some kind of false flag event.  Plus, remember all the DHS ammo purchases which shut down the market?