Author Topic: Texas high school coach accused of 'bullying' football team into 91-0 win  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Texas high school coach accused of 'bullying' football team into 91-0 win
Angry parents of Fort Worth Western Hills High School students claim their football team lost to the Aledo Bearcats because the winning squad’s coach is a bully.

Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 7:11 PM

Alredo High School football coach Tim Buchanan pictured on Aug. 3 watching from the sidelines during the second half of a game against Highland Park in Allen, Texas.

The scoreboard said they were winners, but the parents said they were bullied.

A sweeping 91-0 victory of Texas high school football team the Aledo Bearcats was the result of their coach's relentless bullying, a group of angry parents has claimed.

Read more:

Support the USO
#NeverHillary  Not#NeverTrump

Offline TheMom

I say the parent that filed this complaint is a wuss.

The winning coach did all he could to give the other team a chance, short of taking all his players off the field.  The top school has outscored the opposition this year 485-47.

The losing parents are from the "It's all about self esteem and everyone's a winner" crowd.

I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Online mountaineer

Exactly, Mom. Apparently, Aledo put in the bench warmers and they still rolled up the points, so it wasn't even a case of poor sportsmanship, let alone bullyikng. What were they supposed to do, take a knee on every possession?
Love your neighbor. Regardless of party affiliation.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo