Author Topic: Palin: Schweizer Book a 'Slap Upside the Head' to Media's Blindness to D.C. Corruption  (Read 1016 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/10/23/Palin-Schweizer-Extortion-Slaps-Media-Upside-Head

by Sarah Palin 22 Oct 2013

Governor Palin posted this to her Facebook page on Tuesday night with a link to the review she wrote for Breitbart News about Peter Schweizer's new book, Extortion. We are reposting what she wrote in its entirety because we feel she makes an excellent point drawn from her personal experience.

Look, I’ll keep this brief because I want to spend quality time getting kids to bed tonight. Doubt I’ll get much sleep though because the recent proof of government corruption makes me nauseated. If it doesn’t you, and you can blindly ignore the status quo embraced by our politicians and low information voters, then I unapologetically call out your disloyalty to the ethical foundation of the greatest nation on earth.

When you have a moment, please read my review of a jaw dropping, searing new book that provides the proof that Washington, D.C. has strayed so far from the planks in both major political parties' platforms that we are fools for trusting any who have refused to fight against cronyism and extortion. This is the stuff Rush Limbaugh and Mark Levin and a few others have railed against so boldly. It's the stuff “tea party” patriots of all stripes rallied against to grow the grassroots movement that is the only political solution to defend our republic! “60 Minutes” covered some of this on Sunday, Sean Hannity had an outstanding interview with the book’s author tonight, and other mediums are doing right by not ignoring these revelations.

Here’s the deal: all politics is local. And personal. Let me personalize this. It is UNBELIEVABLE that the press would investigate every nook and cranny of my life; send gullible reporters to my little town to kick over every rock any family member ever tread underfoot; scour every email I’ve written; research every Palin campaign disclosure like junkyard dogs; sic 12 AP reporters to fact check my book; breathlessly report about my wardrobe and an old used tanning bed I bought to get some sun during Alaskan winters as if these were vital national news stories; hound friends, personal doctors, strangers, and just downright strange people, etc., etc., etc., to know everything we do (and they still get the story wrong!). They blew and still blow all those resources “investigating” the irrelevant hockey mom from Wasilla. Meanwhile our government goes to hell in a hand basket right before the “elite media’s” closed eyes, and it took my friend Peter Schweizer to slap you upside the head to see any of this corruption? Good God. Be ashamed, media, be very ashamed.

Now, I think I’ll go read “Green Eggs and Ham” to my little boy, then we’ll all say a prayer for our country as I join you in readying for tomorrow’s battle for America.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline happyg

Sarah said a lot without saying much! Good for her. Loved the "Green Eggs and Ham" comment!