Author Topic: Black mobs and the coming race war by Thomas Sowell  (Read 530 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Black mobs and the coming race war by Thomas Sowell
« on: October 23, 2013, 09:10:53 AM »

Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Black mobs and the coming race war by Thomas Sowell
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 09:38:33 AM »

You know it's getting bad when Thomas Sowell is talking about a race war...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 09:46:01 AM »
Kersey even takes a swing at Rush Limbaugh (and at yours truly) for saying that liberal policies destroyed these cities. He says that San Francisco and other cities with liberal policies, but without black demographic and political takeovers, have not been ruined. His books are poorly written, but raise tough questions.

Hmmm... I haven't seen anyone make this distinction before.  Interesting point.  :pondering:

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 09:47:23 AM »
Hmmm... I haven't seen anyone make this distinction before.  Interesting point.  :pondering:

Just not PC.

That's why almost everyone is afraid to make it...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf