Author Topic: The revealing, occasionally hateful, formerly anonymous tweets of a White House insider  (Read 915 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://theweek.com/article/index/251520/the-revealing-occasionally-hateful-formerly-anonymous-tweets-of-a-white-house-insider

The revealing, occasionally hateful, formerly anonymous tweets of a White House insider
October 23, 2013, at 1:31 AM
Marc Ambinder

The author of the @natsecwonk Twitter account, a gossipy, often invective-laced anonymous Washington beat sheet, could have been a thousand people. The bio line: "A keen observer of of the foreign policy and national security scene. I'm abrasive and bring the snark. Unapologetically says what everyone else only thinks."

Maybe it was a journalist who covered the State Department, or a low-level contractor, or a disgruntled junior researcher at a think tank. It could even have been me (and one of its targets thought it was, for a while).

Turns out it was someone who really was in a position to dish.

The Daily Beast disclosed yesterday that @natsecwonk was the online ego of Jofi Joseph, 40, a senior director of non-proliferation policy on the National Security Staff.

continued...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

"Joseph, ... portrays virtually all of his superiors as kiss-ass incompetents surrounded by sycophants."

I am absolutely shocked at this revelation...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan