Author Topic: Oh Christ! He thinks he's the Kennedys!  (Read 877 times)

Offline olde north church

Oh Christ! He thinks he's the Kennedys!
« on: October 23, 2013, 10:02:41 am »
In the morning, as I am wont to do, I come the this site to review the coming and goings.  My brain gets stimulated and thoughts start to cross my mind.
We didn't see this fervor for Carter.  We didn't witness this fervor for Clinton's "Americorps".
The Alan West KKK thread started it.  Mississippi Burning!  The narrow ties!  The jaws set with steely resolve.  The "leg tingle", which we will get back to.  The "we don't care how many innocent bystanders get killed along the way attitude".
Back to tingling legs.  The "Peace Corp".  Chris Matthews.  A sense of duty for the nerdly.  He thinks he's f*cking Kennedy and his acolytes believe him and his coterie protect him. 
But a sacrificial lamb with an unliked Veep to continue his policies in his name.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

Re: Oh Christ! He thinks he's the Kennedys!
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 01:05:55 pm »
You're onto something, ONC.

However, the Kennedy 'Camelot' legacy survived in part due to the absence the Internet. Barry will have no such fortune.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 04:52:54 pm »
However, the Kennedy 'Camelot' legacy survived in part due to the absence the Internet. Barry will have no such fortune.

Let's hope...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 07:49:40 pm »
 :0001:

in all seriousness I can't imagine this administration will be remembered as a successful presidency. There's too much of a cyber trail on Barry.