Author Topic: Marine to John McCain: I would have you arrested for Treason  (Read 1035 times)

rangerrebew

Marine to John McCain: I would have you arrested for Treason
« on: October 23, 2013, 09:54:02 am »

Marine to John McCain: I Would Have You Arrested for Treason

Senator John McCain (R-AZ) has come under attack, and rightfully so. He has gone from being a Vietnam Veteran hero to crossing the line, in my opinion and many others, of being a traitor to the Constitution and the United States. I ran across a video of a townhall meeting that apparently took place sometime in September, in which Marine Blaine Cooper called out John McCain on his treason for aiding and abetting the enemy of the United States.

<ifram

This is simply something I cannot do justice by writing on it. You must hear it for yourself. The boldness expressed is due to McCain's support of jihadists in Syria, his kowtowing to Barack Obama and the senator even going and having his picture made with enemies of the United States. The man couldn't even keep his attention on the very serious matter regarding the support of jihadists in Syria. He was too busy playing poker.

Once the Marine finished his comments, McCain was completely embarrassed and rightly so, but laughed off the assertions of treason and declared his constituents had voted him into office 8 times. While McCain welcomes the Marine to run for office, it was more of a condescending tone that came from him in doing so.

What's interesting is that though McCain supported aiding Syrian rebels, which include Al-Qaeda, he had earlier disingenuously threatened impeachment proceedings should Obama put Americans troops on the ground in Syria.

This video will make you want to stand up and cheer.

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/marine-blaine-cooper-to-john-mccain-i-would-have-you-arrested-for-treason/#ixzz2iXNj3q2k
Read more at http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/marine-blaine-cooper-to-john-mccain-i-would-have-you-arrested-for-treason/#WPov6I66LTYW4Vck.99

Offline happyg

Re: Marine to John McCain: I would have you arrested for Treason
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 12:52:27 pm »
I wonder how proud Arizonans are McCain, now?  He got worse after each election. Now, he's so bad,  even a liv couldn't miss it.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Marine to John McCain: I would have you arrested for Treason
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 12:57:16 pm »
I wonder how proud Arizonans are McCain, now?  He got worse after each election. Now, he's so bad,  even a liv couldn't miss it.

Don't know about McCain - but that is one Marine who, if he comes over here, will never have to buy a beer.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink