Author Topic: Democrat Bob Beckel: “I Got a Call from Somebody at the White House…” After Criticizing Obamacare  (Read 2217 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
“The other day on The Five I called for a delay for the implementation of this for five months or six months to a year. And I got a call from somebody at the White House who absolutely bludgeoned me over it…“

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKdiB4YerR8

Offline Rapunzel

Beckel is the kind of liberal you don't want to go after like that... he will (and did) tell the world about it.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Beckel is the kind of liberal you don't want to go after like that... he will (and did) tell the world about it.

And he'll keep going after it like a plate full of cheeseburgers.

Offline Rapunzel

Yep.  He was already on their poop list for proclaiming we need to stop all Muslim immigration to the USA until they get a handle on who is here and what they are doing.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Oceander

One can only hope; the use of one member of one's opponent against other members is good.

Offline Cincinnatus

He may shoot off his mouth about this kind of blatant intimidation but you can rest assured Beckel will learn nothing from this incident about the kinds of people he supports. He will be back on Fox tomorrow yelling at Conservatives and promoting the Party line.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

rangerrebew

He may shoot off his mouth about this kind of blatant intimidation but you can rest assured Beckel will learn nothing from this incident about the kinds of people he supports. He will be back on Fox tomorrow yelling at Conservatives and promoting the Party line.

What happened to Beckel is exactly what Nazis did to people who crossed Der Fuhrer.  Only those people died - which is on its way here.  Its exactly what has happened to Cindy Sheehan now the commiecrats don't need her; throw her from the bus. under the bus888

Offline GourmetDan

I think they'll have to delay the Individual Mandate.  No way can they get the website fixed.

It will have to be re-designed and re-programmed and that can't be done in time for everyone who wants to avoid the penalty to be signed up by Feb 14.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

I think they'll have to delay the Individual Mandate.  No way can they get the website fixed.

It will have to be re-designed and re-programmed and that can't be done in time for everyone who wants to avoid the penalty to be signed up by Feb 14.

Very prophetic, and now, true! :thumbsup:

Offline Olivia

Obama and his minions are trying to intimidate anyone that speaks out against him.
Bob Beckel can start looking for his IRS audit letter.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

rangerrebew

Obama and his minions are trying to intimidate anyone that speaks out against him.
Bob Beckel can start looking for his IRS audit letter.

And look to ask why his computer goes on and off by itself and the phone has this strange tone. :pondering: