Author Topic:  (Read 587 times)

Offline Rapunzel

« on: October 22, 2013, 10:30:47 PM »

Offline happyg

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 10:40:48 PM »
I didn't listen to this, but Paul is right. It's too bad he's so radical about other things.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 11:01:48 PM »
I didn't listen to this, but Paul is right. It's too bad he's so radical about other things.

I normally cannot stand to listen to him, this was actually a very interesting interview. There was a very funny tape they showed of him being interviewed on MSNBC about this and some liberal woman with a VERY ubber ritzy voice proclaimed -- what will happen to the mothers who are "stuck" at home teaching these little urchins (well she didn't say urchins, but it was just as bad).  IT was as if you pop out the kid and then he school is supposed to raise and train them - not the mother (gasp).. she was so bad it was actually funny to watch.  Dr. Paul handled her quite well, though. He may have found his niche.

What was funny is half way through the interview Beck received the call his grandbaby was being born and they whisked him off to the hospital and Stu set in and finished the interview - Paul joked Beck should have stayed and he should have gone to the hospital since he is the pediatrician..

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 11:04:16 PM »
What was funny is half way through the interview Beck received the call his grandbaby was being born and they whisked him off to the hospital and Stu set in and finished the interview - Paul joked Beck should have stayed and he should have gone to the hospital since he is the pediatrician..

Good one!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf