Author Topic: Obamacare seeks to segregate patients, doctors by race  (Read 610 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• Just a nobody
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Just a nobody
Obamacare seeks to segregate patients, doctors by race
« on: October 22, 2013, 09:34:51 PM »
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor under Obamacare — if you both belong to the same race.

Obamacare’s spectacular flop of a rollout distracts from its crude calculus that encourages the allocation of healthcare resources along racial lines and a doctor-patient system splintered into ethnicities....

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/20/obamacare-seeks-to-segregate-patients-doctors-by-race/#ixzz2iVM10Z6V

It is worse than you think. Old Jim Crow democrats are back.
Never delude yourself into thinking you're "influencing" or making a difference on the internet. It is an ephemeral pleasure.

Online mountaineer

Re: Obamacare seeks to segregate patients, doctors by race
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 09:47:32 PM »
There are many Indian, Pakistani and Filipino doctors in our region and if all their patients were of similar ethnicity, the docs would have a lot of free time on their hands. Apart from the doctors and their families, there aren't many folks around these parts who hail from those parts of the world.  :laugh:
The skeptic is never for real. There he stands, cocktail in hand, left arm draped languorously on one end of the mantelpiece, telling you that he can't be sure of anything, not even of his own existence. I'll give you my secret method of demolishing universal skepticism in four words. Whisper to him: "Your fly is open." If he thinks knowledge is so all-fired impossible, why does he always look? — James Sire (from, The Universe Next Door)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf