Author Topic: Thousands Of Consumers Get Insurance Cancellation Notices Due To Health Law Changes  (Read 593 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Rapunzel

This is crazy and so typical of the government - all of a sudden people who are too old to have babies are required to have coverage for maternity care, for birth control, etc...  and OF COURSE it makes the product more expensive for everyone!

Offline happyg

This is crazy and so typical of the government - all of a sudden people who are too old to have babies are required to have coverage for maternity care, for birth control, etc...  and OF COURSE it makes the product more expensive for everyone!
[/quote

One group is paying for another group's insurance. It makes me sick that so many people don't mind spending other people's money, and I'm not just talking about the government.

Offline Rapunzel

[/quote

One group is paying for another group's insurance. It makes me sick that so many people don't mind spending other people's money, and I'm not just talking about the government.

Republicans are equally as guilty.  I'm sick of all of them... and the media and the schools all keep it going.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 09:18:18 PM by Rapunzel »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf