Author Topic: Find Out What Happens When Sean Hannity Calls Obamacare Hotline  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Find Out What Happens When Sean Hannity Calls Obamacare Hotline
« on: October 22, 2013, 09:22:07 pm »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/21/find-out-what-happens-when-sean-hannity-calls-obamacare-hotline/

Find Out What Happens When Sean Hannity Calls Obamacare Hotline
Oct. 21, 2013 6:00pm Oliver Darcy

Fox News and conservative radio talk show host Sean Hannity called the Obamacare hotline on-air Monday afternoon — and things quickly got awkward.

Hannity, who first had to navigate through the automated menu, was eventually connected with representative Erling Davis.

“You are on the radio, you are on the Sean Hannity radio show,” the radio host informed Davis. “You’re on the radio. Is that OK with you? You have to say yes if you want to be on.”

“It’s OK, sir,” Davis replies.

“How is the call volume today?” Hannity then asked. “Because the president gave out your phone number today. Did you know that?”

“I did not know that, sir,” she says.

– Scroll down for audio –

Hannity then explained to Davis that he is having problems enrolling in President Obama’s signature health care program using the healthcare.gov website.

“Right now from what I heard our system is down for the next like 42 hours,” Davis said. “So no one is able to get in, but if they call us we can help them fill out an application as long as they went online to create an account first.”

“Well that’s the point, I can’t get online to create an account, so how would I be able to create the account if the website is down for the next 42 hours?” Hannity asked.

“You would have to wait until those 42 hours is up,” Davis replied.

“You know how hard this this? Have people been complaining how hard this is, like me?” the radio host asked.

“Yes, sir, and I understand your frustration,” she said. ”We get calls like this everyday, but we just encourage people to not give up and just try until you get in. But nobody won’t be able to get in until like 42 hours later.”

Davis then revealed she had been provided a script to read to callers advising them of the glitches. Hannity persuaded her to read it aloud for his listeners to hear.

“Thanks for your interest in the health insurance marketplace. We are having a lot of visitors trying to use our website right now. This is causing some glitches for some people trying to create an account or log in. Keep trying and thanks for your patience. You might have better success during off-peak hours like later at night or early in the morning. We’ll continue working to improve the site so you can get covered,” Davis said the script reads.

“They told us there is a script for everything, so we just type in key words and lookup that script and then we read it to the consumer,” she added.

Listen to the radio segment below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aF9LxlmJTU
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Find Out What Happens When Sean Hannity Calls Obamacare Hotline
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 08:20:10 pm »
Hannity has this woman on his radio program right now. She was making $25K a year as a call center navigator. He spoke to his accountant and he can legally give her $13K as a tax-free gift and he can give $13K to one of her children so he is having checks cut for her this week.  He has already contacted people who run radio stations in the Panama City area and is finding her a job.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 04:32:45 am »
Sean had her on his program last night for a followup. Not only did he give her the years salary (which she is going to bank for her children's college fund) he found her a good job, near her home with benefits, vacation time, good working hours and upward mobility,.

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 04:44:17 am »
Sean had her on his program last night for a followup. Not only did he give her the years salary (which she is going to bank for her children's college fund) he found her a good job, near her home with benefits, vacation time, good working hours and upward mobility,.

That's really cool of Sean.  I can't really listen to him anymore, because I think he gives liberals too much airtime, and also isn't exactly an intellectual, but there is no denying that he is a man of his word and has a great heart.  His work on the Freedom Concerts, which liberals tried (unsuccessfully) to disparage, and the time he gives for charitable causes are admirable. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 04:45:53 am »
That's really cool of Sean.  I can't really listen to him anymore, because I think he gives liberals too much airtime, and also isn't exactly an intellectual, but there is no denying that he is a man of his word and has a great heart.  His work on the Freedom Concerts, which liberals tried (unsuccessfully) to disparage, and the time he gives for charitable causes are admirable.

About how I feel about him.