Author Topic: Find Out What Happens When Sean Hannity Calls Obamacare Hotline  (Read 692 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Find Out What Happens When Sean Hannity Calls Obamacare Hotline
« on: October 22, 2013, 05:22:07 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Find Out What Happens When Sean Hannity Calls Obamacare Hotline
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 04:20:10 PM »
Hannity has this woman on his radio program right now. She was making $25K a year as a call center navigator. He spoke to his accountant and he can legally give her $13K as a tax-free gift and he can give $13K to one of her children so he is having checks cut for her this week.  He has already contacted people who run radio stations in the Panama City area and is finding her a job.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 12:32:45 AM »
Sean had her on his program last night for a followup. Not only did he give her the years salary (which she is going to bank for her children's college fund) he found her a good job, near her home with benefits, vacation time, good working hours and upward mobility,.

Offline Carling

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 12:44:17 AM »
Sean had her on his program last night for a followup. Not only did he give her the years salary (which she is going to bank for her children's college fund) he found her a good job, near her home with benefits, vacation time, good working hours and upward mobility,.

That's really cool of Sean.  I can't really listen to him anymore, because I think he gives liberals too much airtime, and also isn't exactly an intellectual, but there is no denying that he is a man of his word and has a great heart.  His work on the Freedom Concerts, which liberals tried (unsuccessfully) to disparage, and the time he gives for charitable causes are admirable. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 12:45:53 AM »
That's really cool of Sean.  I can't really listen to him anymore, because I think he gives liberals too much airtime, and also isn't exactly an intellectual, but there is no denying that he is a man of his word and has a great heart.  His work on the Freedom Concerts, which liberals tried (unsuccessfully) to disparage, and the time he gives for charitable causes are admirable.

About how I feel about him. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf