Author Topic: JonBenet Ramsey's dad fights possible release of indictment in girl's 1996 death  (Read 464 times)

Offline flowers

Offline Olivia

This entire situation has been vague from the start. I'm convinced that both parents know exactly what happened to their daughter and they covered it up with lie after lie.
Remember when they wouldn't even let the police interview them from the beginning?

The stupid ransom note in the mother's handwriting should have been enough but they belonged to the "elitist" crowd and the police were intimidated.
Someone got away with murder!
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Rapunzel

This entire situation has been vague from the start. I'm convinced that both parents know exactly what happened to their daughter and they covered it up with lie after lie.
Remember when they wouldn't even let the police interview them from the beginning?

The stupid ransom note in the mother's handwriting should have been enough but they belonged to the "elitist" crowd and the police were intimidated.
Someone got away with murder!

Sure did. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf