Author Topic: Daily Kos: kick the poo-smearing Tea Party perverts  (Read 2735 times)

rangerrebew

Daily Kos: kick the poo-smearing Tea Party perverts
« on: October 21, 2013, 11:41:01 am »
Daily Kos: Kick the Poo-Smearing Tea Party Perverts

By Tom Johnson | October 19, 2013 | 07:41

The Democrats' (partial) victory in the battle over the (partial) government shutdown and debt-ceiling increase was enough of a reason for Kossacks to do their happy dances and, more importantly, rub Republicans' faces in it.

"MichiJayJay" opined that for the GOP, losing wasn't punishment enough: "[N]ow that the teabaggers are down, we have to kick them, and kick them, and kick them and kick them. Into the damn dirt. Don't let anybody forget for a second what they wanted (and still want) to do."

"Ray Pensador" declared that normally, Republicans are too deranged to warrant his attention, but that in this case he couldn't resist gloating a little:

I hardly ever write about the Tea Party, the Republican party, and the assorted loonies that make up their membership, including the racist, homophobic, ultra-nationalist, gun-nuts, and wild-eyed end-of-days religious fundamentalists right wing that like a disease, tend to infect many a body politic...

I basically consider them to be collectively crazy, and therefore focusing on what they do would be like trying to describe the actions of an insane person spreading feces on a wall...

But tonight, I'm going to make an exception...Tonight I take great pleasure in witnessing the total and unequivocal humiliation of the miscreants of the Republican party...

And "chaunceydevega" claimed that Republicans' delusion that they triumphed in the shutdown showdown has made them uncontrollably sexually excited:

Republicans, and the Tea Party faithful especially, are serial public political masturbators. Republicans are now very aroused and excited by a belief that they "won" the debt ceiling shutdown standoff.

Put on your boots and gloves folks. Thanks to the Republican Party, American democracy is now a peepshow or XXX movie theater circa 1970s Times Square in New York City.

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tom-johnson/2013/10/19/daily-kos-kick-poo-smearing-tea-party-perverts#ixzz2iM7UzO2f

Offline Olivia

Re: Daily Kos: kick the poo-smearing Tea Party perverts
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 11:55:27 am »
So much hatred coupled with the IQ of a ten year old will make your blood pressure rise.
Is this dolt the future of America?
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 12:29:13 pm »
So much hatred coupled with the IQ of a ten year old will make your blood pressure rise.
Is this dolt the future of America?

No different than any democrat in congress. :chairbang:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 01:07:03 pm »
I hardly ever write about the Tea Party, the Republican party, and the assorted loonies that make up their membership, including the racist, homophobic, ultra-nationalist, gun-nuts, and wild-eyed end-of-days religious fundamentalists right wing that like a disease, tend to infect many a body politic...
Hey, that's exactly the way Limbaugh says the left characterizes us: racist, sexist homophobes.  ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 01:30:39 pm »
Remind me, again, which side was the one responsible for pooping on a police car door again. Oh, yes, that's right... that was the Occupy crowd.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 01:37:50 pm »
Can you believe the language they use? Such dirty, foul, disgusting language ... How dare they call us ultranationalists!

Offline happyg

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 02:23:34 pm »
Prisons are full of liberals. That is why democrats want to allow felons to be able to vote. They grab votes wherever than can, even if they have to create them.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2013, 02:27:19 pm »
So much hatred

This is true for both sides. I think we should all be friends and deal with our common enemy.  ^-^

Offline happyg

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 02:30:51 pm »
This is true for both sides. I think we should all be friends and deal with our common enemy.  ^-^

It is very rare to hear conservatives speak like this, and I have never heard a Tea Part even come close to this kind of drivel.

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 02:33:09 pm »
It is very rare to hear conservatives speak like this, and I have never heard a Tea Part even come close to this kind of drivel.

People on this very forum have called me an immoral, racist baby murdering liar. I have had people from the right say much worse to me than that. Extreme hatred and hurtful words definitely come from both ends.

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 03:07:15 pm »
People on this very forum have called me an immoral, racist baby murdering liar. I have had people from the right say much worse to me than that. Extreme hatred and hurtful words definitely come from both ends.

Where? Links please!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2013, 03:10:12 pm »
Where? Links please!

I could dig posts up and PM them to you if you wanted, but I'd prefer to not try to cause problems for anybody or make them look bad. I recognize that any anger filled posts that have been directed at me were the result of passionate and frustrated posters that feel my way of thinking is responsible for all of this. That passion and frustration is mirrored on the left, and when pitted against each other escalates into unfairness. 
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 03:38:27 pm by Liberal_Spy »

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2013, 03:12:01 pm »
I could dig posts up and PM them to you if you wanted, but I'd prefer to not try to cause problems for anybody or make them look bad. I recognize that any anger filled posts that have been directed at me were the result of passionate and frustrated posters that feel my way of thinking is responsible for all of this.

Send me the links!

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2013, 03:15:30 pm »
It is very rare to hear conservatives speak like this, and I have never heard a Tea Party even come close to this kind of drivel.

I respectfully disagree. Recall some posters on TOS, for example.

Hateful language is hateful language. Don't care which side people are on. It happens. I will state that - in general - conservatives are much less tolerant of hateful language and more likely to call out a poster/speaker for using it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 03:18:24 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline aligncare

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2013, 03:28:00 pm »
I agree with EC and Lib_Spy. Both sides do it. Altough the depravity of leftist language and imagery is far superior.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 03:37:17 pm »
I agree with EC and Lib_Spy. Both sides do it. Altough the depravity of leftist language and imagery is far superior.

Only because most of them are otherwise unemployable English majors  :whistle:

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2013, 03:37:28 pm »

rangerrebew

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2013, 05:13:42 pm »

Let me make a suggestion:  replace the term "Tea Party" and replace it with "Juden", and what do you get? :2gunz:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 05:16:41 pm »
New York?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2013, 05:20:13 pm »

All you have to do is read any leftist blog relative to any conservative blog (like THIS one).

There is absolutely NO comparison between the degree of filth and anger of the left relative to those of us on the right.

And once again, having been at many Tea Party gatherings among thousands upon thousands of Tea Partiers, not one person I met, heard or know of comes even close to this kind of leftist garbage that is routine on the other side of the political spectrum.

ANYONE who says there is no difference is simply not telling the truth.

Period.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 05:21:49 pm »
Send me the links!

My guess is that the lad is referring to the time(s) when he didn't tell the truth and was called on it.

Nothing more severe than that.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2013, 05:22:10 pm »
They use what they have, My Lady.

They don't have truth, justice or evidence. That leaves them which rhetoric and demonizing.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2013, 05:22:20 pm »
Let me make a suggestion:  replace the term "Tea Party" and replace it with "Juden", and what do you get? :2gunz:

That is an interesting point.  These idiots are so hyper-politicized, along with a low IQ-what are these millenials coming co?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2013, 05:24:36 pm »
They use what they have, My Lady.

They don't have truth, justice or evidence. That leaves them which rhetoric and demonizing.

Absolutely.

And while we all know that there are crazies on the right (we dwelt among them at one point, sadly!), the idea that the two sides are equivalent is nonsense.

Again, all you have to do is compare the filth of OWS with the clear and truthful PURPOSE of the Tea Party, and, as they say, the proof is in the proverbial pudding.