Author Topic: Good News: McRINO Says He Is “Seriously Thinking About”Another Run For Re-election In 2016  (Read 2961 times)

famousdayandyear

Good News: McRINO Says He Is “Seriously Thinking About” Another Run In 2016…

Try and contain your excitement at the thought of another McRINO campaign.

Via WaPo:

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said Tuesday that he is considering running for another term in 2016, when he would be 80 years old.

“I’m serious thinking about maybe giving another opportunity for you to vote for or against me in a few years from now,” McCain said on KFYI-AM in Phoenix. “I’m seriously giving that a lot of thought.”

Asked by host Barry Young to clarify if he was saying he might run again, McCain said: “That would not be wrong.”

The New York Times’s Mark Leibovich, who is in Arizona following McCain, first tweeted the news.

http://weaselzippers.us/
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 01:09:21 am by famousdayandyear »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
He's playin' wit ya.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cincinnatus

He's playin' wit ya.

Could be. I think he said it just to set Rapunzel's teeth on edge.  :silly:
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

rangerrebew

Now we know he's a few bricks short of a load. :silly:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
At 80?

The Republicans are no longer the party of old white guys. He runs they become the party of senile white guys.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sinkspur

McCain did not say he was thinking of running for President again.

He said he is thinking of running FOR ANOTHER TERM as Senator.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

Oh good grief.  ANOTHER SIX YEARS?  He's already doddering and drooling.  Are the taxpayers going to have to foot the bill for somebody to change this guy's Depends soon?

Offline flowers

Yeah a load of crap!  He is full of it!   :silly:

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
Yeah a load of crap!  He is full of it!   :silly:

Hopefully he's just messin' with us.  If not . . . well, I held my nose and voted for him once but it won't happen again.  I would never sit out an election, but McCain won't get my vote again.  A vote for the Conservative or Constitution parties would be in the cards for me.  Sure, the effect is the same as voting for a Democrat, but I'd rather the crash--whatever form it might take--come sooner rather than later so I can fight it myself instead of leaving it for my kids to deal with.
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Glad I'm not the only one that caught that.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Man....this guy is a Legend in his own mind, to suggest such an idiotic 'threat'.  LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
He's playin' wit ya.

Well last time around, she assured us McCain would be defeated in his primary, since nobody she knew would vote for him.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Olivia

Forget about his running for president!  I can't stand another six years of him being a "liberal republican" senator!  "Reaching across the aisle" to get his name in the paper, calling his fellow republicans "wacko birds."
I literally detest the man!   :nometalk:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline aligncare

His belt doesn't go through all the loops.

Offline aligncare

Then the headliners got it wrong.

Offline Cincinnatus

He's playin' wit ya.

Well last time around, she assured us McCain would be defeated in his primary, since nobody she knew would vote for him.

For criminy sake, Truth_Seeker. lighten up. I only meant the comment to tease Rapunzel.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline andy58-in-nh

At 80?

The Republicans are no longer the party of old white guys. He runs they become the party of senile white guys.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Carling

Again, for those who missed it, McCain isn't talking about a run for the presidency in 2016, but for another term in the Senate. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Rapunzel

No one I know DID vote for him... but a hell of a LOT of Democrats crossed over to vote for him because the AZ GOP McCain groupies opened the primary to allow them to do so and then closed it back down again after the election.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Again, for those who missed it, McCain isn't talking about a run for the presidency in 2016, but for another term in the Senate.

Just as bad - or even worse since he wouldn't stand a chance of getting elected President..
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

famousdayandyear

Plenty late--but I fixed title.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
McCain would have to be paralyzed or dead to keep him from running again and again and again. He is not in it for some stupid notion of 'serving the people' lol, he is addicted to power.

BTW, 38 of 100 senators are 65 and over, 23 are 70 and over, 11 are 75 and over and two are 80.

McCain is 77 which put him on the high end of the scale. I do not know of any commercial job which lets you work until 80 and beyond unless you are the founder of the company and even that would be very rare. Government is a job for life, literally.

I think working to 75 is more than enough. Congress badly needs a house cleaning.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_United_States_Senators_by_age
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.