Author Topic: Jon Stewart’s Scathing Obamacare Critique Is as Ruthlessly Honest as It Is Funny  (Read 744 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

This is just funny as all get out. I strongly encourage everyone to watch this segment from Stewart's show.

All Democrats needed to do in order to secure a political advantage was execute the implementation of Obamacare in a “mildly competent” fashion, at least according to comedian Jon Stewart.

Well, they failed — and Stewart is letting them know it.

After slamming the GOP’s shutdown strategy, Stewart claimed that the country was ready to “turn blue.” Now, there’s just one big problem… or 99 of them.

“Yes, apparently the Healthcare.gov website has 99 problems, but a glitch is all of them,” Stewart joked.

After playing a clip of a news report outlining the problems users are having with simply logging in on the website, he then noted that “the first step” doesn’t even work. The horrific rollout of Obamacare has left Democrats completely unable to “spin this turd,” he added.

Watch the rest of Stewart’s scathing Obamacare takedown via Comedy Central (Warning: Some strong language):

Video at link and it is funny.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/22/jon-stewarts-scathing-obamacare-critique-is-as-ruthlessly-honest-as-it-is-funny/
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

Glenn Beck played the entire thing this morning... this was well worth watching...
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Olivia

I almost laughed myself out of the computer chair.  The guy that got sucked into the computer was hilarious.    :silly: :silly:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 08:33:00 pm by Olivia »
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim