Author Topic: Heretic: NBC Reporter Asks Jay Carney Why Obama was So Wrong on Obamacare  (Read 1313 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Jay Carney needs to retire. He is burning out, which is a shame. Guess you can only spin the unspinnable for so long before you start to fall apart, and it is sad to see that happening by the day. He was a decent reporter, once. I will respect that, even though I detest what he has become.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Relic

Jay Carney needs to retire. He is burning out, which is a shame. Guess you can only spin the unspinnable for so long before you start to fall apart, and it is sad to see that happening by the day. He was a decent reporter, once. I will respect that, even though I detest what he has become.

No, I don't respect what he was, because of what he's become. That was Carney's choice. If you make a deal with the devil, you are the one who agreed, and you pay the price. 'Eff Jay Carney, I hope that his covering for this corrupt administration causes him years and years of angst.

I've noticed Obama has adopted a modified Limbaugh theorem approach. Obama is ticked about this roll out, he's against how bad it is, and he won't rest until it's fixed.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Oh, I agree. He made his bed and he is a terrible carpenter. His choices made him what he is.

Just a little sad, you know? Been thinking about choices a lot today. Got a funeral tomorrow (my first CO - massive heart failure) and it is weighing on me. So if I am uncharacteristically generous, forgive me this once.

Offline Relic

Oh, I agree. He made his bed and he is a terrible carpenter. His choices made him what he is.

Just a little sad, you know? Been thinking about choices a lot today. Got a funeral tomorrow (my first CO - massive heart failure) and it is weighing on me. So if I am uncharacteristically generous, forgive me this once.

Understand completely.
And, your charitable nature has no effect on me. I simply stated my position. If you want to give someone a pass, you have your reasons.

:beer:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
 :beer:

I'd not expect it to. Reasoned discussion is more your style - which I enjoy immensely!

Thank you.   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
Who misled him? Who misled the president on this?
So it's not Obama's fault in Chuck Todd's mind? Who would Chuck suspect? Sibelius? Jarrett?
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Cincinnatus

So it's not Obama's fault in Chuck Todd's mind? Who would Chuck suspect? Sibelius? Jarrett?

Bush.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Online musiclady

Bush.

Clearly.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
Duh. What was I thinking?  :thud:
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan

Offline sinkspur

Re: Heretic: NBC Reporter Asks Jay Carney Why Obama was So Wrong on Obamacare
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 01:20:07 PM »
No, I don't respect what he was, because of what he's become. That was Carney's choice. If you make a deal with the devil, you are the one who agreed, and you pay the price. 'Eff Jay Carney, I hope that his covering for this corrupt administration causes him years and years of angst.

I've noticed Obama has adopted a modified Limbaugh theorem approach. Obama is ticked about this roll out, he's against how bad it is, and he won't rest until it's fixed.

Right.  It's as if he has nothing to do with all these people who are working for him.    It's THEIR fault, THEY'RE the ones who screwed up. 

What would we think of a CEO who blamed his employees for the fact that revenue fell through the floor? 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf