Author Topic: Darden: We have to cancel health insurance for 1,000 part-timers because of ObamaCare  (Read 641 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

Remember when Darden said they were revamping their menu's at Olive Garden and Red Lobster to please Michelle Obama?  Well I read Friday night in a business report that their sales at both resturants are plummeting and they are being pushed to start selling property.  Shades of JC Penny.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
I used to go to Olive Garden with my mom a lot on Fridays for lunch since it's one of her days off and she comes to town.  We quit after the The Wookie got her claws in it because the foot went downhill and the costs went up.  There are three locally owned Italian places which are 1000% better and cost about the same or less and you get what you pay for; not an Obama approved portion.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
We went to Olive Garden - once.

Wife (Italian) couldn't stop laughing the whole time. She looked at me and said this is horrible, in Italian. We had to have the one server in the restaurant that speaks Italian ....
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Remember when Darden said they were revamping their menu's at Olive Garden and Red Lobster to please Michelle Obama?  Well I read Friday night in a business report that their sales at both resturants are plummeting and they are being pushed to start selling property.  Shades of JC Penny.

You'd think these people would see a pattern after awhile.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline mountaineer

• Paranoid Hillbilly
Someone gave us a $25 gift card for Olive Garden or Red Lobster, so I guess we ought to use it somehow  :pondering: 
“Hell hath no fury like a vested interest masquerading as a moral principle.” - Ryan T Anderson

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf