Author Topic: The moment Obama catches pregnant woman as she faints behind him (smells)  (Read 4573 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
President Barack Obama caught a pregnant woman who began to faint during his speech about healthcare reforms today, joking 'That's what happens when I talk too long.'

Mr Obama reached out to help prospective Affordable Care Act beneficiary Karmel Allison who was standing directly behind him as he discussed the glitches of the new healthcare website in the Rose Garden of the White House.

Around 25 minutes into the speech, Ms Allison became unsteady and started to lose consciousness and the President turned around and grabbed her by the arm before she fainted.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2470278/President-Obama-catches-fainting-pregnant-woman.html#ixzz2iOG0Dyee
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not a conspiracy theory but this stinks to high heaven.   One way to look at this is why the heck did the handlers let a pregnant, diabetic woman stand there for an hour in the sun. However, a few thoughts popped in my head.

1. How did Obama know to turn around at just the right time and catch her.
2. Why didn't any of the other men jump at the same time. I assume with even a group of liberal men there would be a halfway decent person among them. They all stood there and watched her faint and didn't twitch. They are just standing there with their hands folded, watching and not moving.  Even subconscious instinct usually would kick in. it is almost like this was practiced and their role was to stand there.

Here is the pregnant woman's facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/karmel.allison?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

Offline R4 TrumPence

is she for real? she just started her FB page and there isn't much showing. i did see Berkley though :silly: :silly:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Millee

There is no bottom to these people, I swear.   :chairbang:

Offline R4 TrumPence

The guy beside her could also be the guy on her fb page with a beard. If so he just stood there too.. 

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline raml

Nothing anD I mean nothing Obama does or says is real it is all an act. He fits in well with Hollyweird

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
As the old phrase goes, theater of the absurd.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

I noticed how bearded guy didn't seem to react. In the real world, when someone next to you appears to be in distress, you automatically reach toward them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

The fainter's blog. She sound's like a paid spokesperson. Hell, this sounds like it was written by an advertising firm.

...it’s an amazing feeling. After almost two decades of feeling tied to a single option– an option I like and am extremely grateful for, but still a single option — I felt liberated. Even now, I get chills just thinking about that feeling of, “Hey, you’re just one of us now.” It’s incredible. It’s profoundly American, to feel like I have choices and the freedom to move.

Even if you don’t intend on changing insurance providers, try it. Go to Healthcare.gov and find your state’s exchange. Fill out the minimal necessary information, and watch in wonder as they present you your options, blind to the secret truth that you have diabetes.

Death and taxes may be all that we are guaranteed, and you could argue back and forth about whether healthcare is a national right, but you’ll have to excuse me while I sit here and enjoy this intoxicating sense of liberty I’ve just been given.

Obamacare. Rock on — please!
- See more at: http://asweetlife.org/karmel/blogs/news-politics/what-obamacare-feels-like-to-a-diabetic/34121/#sthash.EPwYUT0f.dpuf

http://asweetlife.org/karmel/blogs/news-politics/what-obamacare-feels-like-to-a-diabetic/34121/
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 08:52:10 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

I noticed how bearded guy didn't seem to react. In the real world, when someone next to you appears to be in distress, you automatically reach toward them.

They all stood there, not twitching, with their hands crossed (except for the lady next to her who was holding her hand).

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Even if you don’t intend on changing insurance providers, try it. Go to Healthcare.gov and find your state’s exchange. Fill out the minimal necessary information, and watch in wonder as they present you your options, blind to the secret truth that you have diabetes.

...and don't question why your rates, with government subsidies, are now higher than they were before Obamacare, even had you disclosed the diabetes.

Offline ABX

Re: The moment Obama catches pregnant woman as she faints behind him (smells)
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2013, 09:00:15 pm »
Her Twitter.

https://twitter.com/karmel_a

She is legitimately pregnant and diabetic but it still stinks.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 09:02:07 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 04:36:10 pm »
Michelle's Mirror offers some insight into this event: Obamacare - on cue, to the rescue.  :laugh:

Actually, one of the more interesting things about the post is this comment:
Karmel Allison, (the fainter) and her husband Dave, are co-owners of a computer fixit company out of California. They were probably called to DC to help fix the ACA rollout.

Another prop standing behind the Prezzie, is the mother of Leila Abolfazi, a senior legal consul for the National Women's Law Center located in DC. The story as reported in a Tennessee newspaper; the WhiteHouse called the Law Center looking for a prop and Leila volunteered her mother who was just visiting at the time. Mother and father Ablolfazi are self-employed owners of a box&mail type store in Tenessee and already have health insurance.
The WhiteHouse claimed that the night before the WhiteHouse event, MrsAbolfazi sucessfully enrolled at the Obamacare website for some reason.
Another prop is David Hall, described by the White House as a former member of the miltiary who was discharged because he violated the Don'tAskDon'tTell program.

We've always wondered who these people are who are willing to stand there looking foolish, well now we know some of their stories. They are not just "ordinary" people.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2013, 04:46:56 pm »
She is legitimately pregnant and diabetic ...

Which is probably why she was picked for this little charade.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2013, 04:54:41 pm »
I don't believe it was a charade.  I watched the clip, and I watched an interview with her afterwards.  You can't really fake that weird, vacant look she had in her eyes when she started losing her balance.  On the interview later that day (after she'd had some food and drink) she looked like a different person.  Her color was back and the sparkle was back in her eyes.

She wasn't faking.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2013, 05:02:31 pm »
I don't believe it was a charade.  I watched the clip, and I watched an interview with her afterwards.  You can't really fake that weird, vacant look she had in her eyes when she started losing her balance.  On the interview later that day (after she'd had some food and drink) she looked like a different person.  Her color was back and the sparkle was back in her eyes.

She wasn't faking.

If she was faking she deserves an Oscar. Nan would pass out from time to time - again a type 1 diabetic - and looked exactly the same when she was keeling over.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2013, 05:19:49 pm »
Neither of you convinces me otherwise. There was more going on here than meets the eye. First off the lady to (our) left next to the fainter was having some kind of weird interchange with someone in front of her just prior to the fainting spell. This while the President was speaking.

Secondly Obama was facing forward, could not see the pregnant lady, yet turned just in time to stop her fall. In addition to being all that he is, is he psychic, too?

Thirdly, no one else but Obama reacted to keep her from falling. Not the guy on her left (our right) nor the weird conversation lady. Nope, it took Obama, and Obama alone to react so quickly.

Fourthly, after the pregnant lady was removed, Obama paused, waited, and then came the applause for his great humanitarian act.

The original title of this thread includes the word "smells", and it does.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2013, 05:26:17 pm »
Not going to deny it may have been staged.

But - it was a real faint. Now think on that for a second. To my mind it makes it worse.

Deliberately pick someone who you know damned well will faint. Position her well and inform the liar in chief as she starts to go over.

Do you see anything in this administration that would make you doubt that?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2013, 05:27:09 pm »

She wasn't faking.

Well...............she was faking about not having insurance and liking Obamacare....   ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2013, 05:28:22 pm »
Neither of you convinces me otherwise. There was more going on here than meets the eye. First off the lady to (our) left next to the fainter was having some kind of weird interchange with someone in front of her just prior to the fainting spell. This while the President was speaking.

Secondly Obama was facing forward, could not see the pregnant lady, yet turned just in time to stop her fall. In addition to being all that he is, is he psychic, too?

Thirdly, no one else but Obama reacted to keep her from falling. Not the guy on her left (our right) nor the weird conversation lady. Nope, it took Obama, and Obama alone to react so quickly.

Fourthly, after the pregnant lady was removed, Obama paused, waited, and then came the applause for his great humanitarian act.

Whatever.  I couldn't care less if I convinced you, one way or the other.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2013, 05:32:15 pm »
Whatever.  I couldn't care less if I convinced you, one way or the other.

Ok, nice to know. I guess.  :shrug:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 05:35:12 pm »

Agree.

The whole scenario doesn't pass the smell test.

But I think it would only convince the most hard-core devotees of Obama's heroism.

And they're already drooling at his feet......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2013, 06:13:30 pm »
I never could tell when a woman was faking it so I guess I'd better stay out of this.   :smokin:

Offline Millee

« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2013, 06:17:47 pm »
I never could tell when a woman was faking it so I guess I'd better stay out of this.   :smokin:

:silly:  Post of the day!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2013, 06:20:37 pm »

If she says yes ......  :whistle:

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2013, 06:52:25 pm »

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:  that reminds me of a scene in a new series I watched on Showtime this weekend - but not for this thread ~LOL~
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776