Author Topic: Bye Bye Boehner!? Judge Napolitano: House “Sources” Say The Speaker Is On His Way Out  (Read 2170 times)

Offline happyg

Despite the “standing ovation” John Boehner received from his caucus on Wednesday,  Judge Andrew Napolitano says he believes the Speaker will be replaced before the next debt ceiling deadline.

While sitting down for an interview to air this weekend on the FOX BUSINESS NETWORK, “The Judge” told Tom Sullivan that his “sources” in the House Tea Party caucus want Boehner out and that the standing ovation was nothing more than them saying ‘farewell’. LISTEN BELOW:
 UPDATE ** Here’s VIDEO of Tom’s full interview with FOX News senior judicial analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano:

Audio and video at link: http://radio.foxnews.com/2013/10/17/bye-bye-boehner-judge-napolitano-sources-say-the-speaker-is-on-his-way-out/

Liberal_Spy

Didn't need a crystal ball to see this one coming.

Offline sinkspur

Except it's not true.  This story is days old and there's not a single other source confirming Napolitano's contention.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Except it's not true.  This story is days old and there's not a single other source confirming Napolitano's contention.
Cool. You are back.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Olivia

I fainted for a spell after I agreed with sinkspur, but there it is... :silly: :silly:

I would need more than Napolitano's statement to convince me.

Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Liberal_Spy

Welcome back Sinkspur.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
How about he'll resign or not seek the position again, because it is a very difficult and stressful job, that nobody in their right mind would want to do indefinitely?

Both sides ought to give him a graceful exit, should he want to go--which I think he will arrange.

That is grown up politics, the way gentlemen and gentle ladies used to behave, before the age of instant information overload, name calling, etc.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Dubious gossip at best.

And besides, even if Boehner loses, there's the pesky issue of finding someone in the caucus willing to lead it. Oftentimes, that is even worse than the one before it. Dennis Hastert (rhymes with...), of course, is exhibit A in that regard.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I wonder of Boehner will cry.

Offline Relic

It's unimportant, because in 2015, we'll have a new, Democrat speaker.

Offline xfreeper

I doubt Boehner is going anywhere any time soon

Liberal_Spy

Say hello to the new boss, same as the old one.

Offline ABX

The districting and overall mood make this highly unlikely. There are too few contested seats. Most who are locked in are locked in and don't have a strong challenger. Of course, next November is a long time away and a lot can happen.

Offline Relic

Say hello to the new boss, same as the old one.

Nope. Once the Dems have control again, they can do something dramatically stupid. The last time they controlled both chambers, we got Obamacare.

Offline Relic

The districting and overall mood make this highly unlikely. There are too few contested seats. Most who are locked in are locked in and don't have a strong challenger. Of course, next November is a long time away and a lot can happen.

I read where 70 seats are in play. That would swing control.

Offline ABX

I read where 70 seats are in play. That would swing control.

That's exactly what the Dems said in 2010 and we saw what happened then.
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/117451-plouffe-70-house-seats-15-senate-seats-are-in-play

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Nope. Once the Dems have control again, they can do something dramatically stupid. The last time they controlled both chambers, we got Obamacare.
Perhaps, then, it might be well advised to simply "dive" and let them take the blame for the next two years. Then, in 2016, when they are reminded of how dumb an idea it was to let the Democrats have one-party rule, they will swing back.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline raml

At any other time in history that may have been a good idea jmyriefuller not in today's atmosphere we don't have a couple of years to give the opposition. A lot of the country has woken up and I do believe will be heard in 2014 if not then we have no republic anymore and 2016 won't matter either.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
At any other time in history that may have been a good idea jmyriefuller not in today's atmosphere we don't have a couple of years to give the opposition. A lot of the country has woken up and I do believe will be heard in 2014 if not then we have no republic anymore and 2016 won't matter either.

I couldn't agree more!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PzLdr

I wonder of Boehner will cry.

If it's true, why not? He cries about everything else. :seeya:
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee