Author Topic: Ohio State Marching Band Tribute to Michael Jackson (Amazing)  (Read 428 times)

Offline happyg

Ohio State Marching Band Tribute to Michael Jackson (Amazing)
« on: October 21, 2013, 02:33:17 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTca2nrIn4U&amp;feature=player_detailpage" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTca2nrIn4U&amp;feature=player_detailpage</a>

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Ohio State Marching Band Tribute to Michael Jackson (Amazing)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 03:29:00 PM »
I didn't pay much attention to Jackson's music, while he was alive. His life was crazy.

After his death there was a documentary filmed while rehearsing for the big tour he never did titled - "This Is It."

I watched that film, and gained an appreciation for his talent. That does NOT mean I approved his lifestyle.

Offline happyg

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 03:34:30 PM »
I didn't pay much attention to Jackson's music, while he was alive. His life was crazy.

After his death there was a documentary filmed while rehearsing for the big tour he never did titled - "This Is It."

I watched that film, and gained an appreciation for his talent. That does NOT mean I approved his lifestyle.

I hated his lifestyle, but the guy was musically brilliant. To have so much, but abuse it, always amazes me. However, the OSU band did a remarkable job with the Moon Walk.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 03:40:13 PM »
With Macaulay Culkin as guest conductor?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf