Author Topic: Zogby: Shutdown is Obama's leadership failure, period.  (Read 1323 times)

rangerrebew

Zogby: Shutdown is Obama's leadership failure, period.
« on: October 21, 2013, 05:25:31 pm »
By Albert Milliron October 13, 2013 0 Comments Read More →

Zogby: Shutdown is Obama’s Leadership Failure, Period

Pollster John Zogby reports in our weekly White House report card that although the GOP might get lots of the blame for the government shut down, it is President Obama’s failure because he’s the boss presiding over it.

“Americans are disgusted, and we are united at least in that sentiment. Less than one in five feel the country is on the right track. That is as low as it was when George W. Bush left the presidency amid crisis. Only 5 percent approve of the Congress’ job.

“But this crisis is a manufactured one few Americans want it, and both sides in D.C. have dug in and won’t relent. Understand, it is my view that the GOP is burying itself. Demographics are against them and they are not winning hearts and minds.

“But this is an Obama report card and he is presiding over a government shutdown. Period.”

Grade – F

http://www.politisite.com/2013/10/13/zogby-shutdown-is-obamas-leadership-failure-period/
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 05:26:07 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline PzLdr

Re: Zogby: Shutdown is Obama's leadership failure, period.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 06:03:45 pm »
Since most obozo supporters can't spell "-F", I doubt Zogby's results will have any impact on the Boy King's popularity.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline Olivia

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 06:05:58 pm »
Since most obozo supporters can't spell "-F", I doubt Zogby's results will have any impact on the Boy King's popularity.

In my mind, he gloats at the chaos.   :nometalk:
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 06:10:50 pm »
Zogby's opinion.....AND....$1.54 will get you a 16 oz. coffee at the local 7-11.  :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 06:17:04 pm »
However Obama is not running in 2014, and a lot of Republicans are.

But by Nov. 2014, this recent episode may be forgotten, replaced by a few more opportunities for the GOP-TP to seal their fates, for better or worse.

I heard a commentator recently stating the TP was more popular inside the GOP, but less popular with Independents, and less overall.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Olivia

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 06:34:12 pm »
However Obama is not running in 2014, and a lot of Republicans are.

But by Nov. 2014, this recent episode may be forgotten, replaced by a few more opportunities for the GOP-TP to seal their fates, for better or worse.

I heard a commentator recently stating the TP was more popular inside the GOP, but less popular with Independents, and less overall.

I don't know about elsewhere, but there's a lot of independents around here that think very highly of the TP, including myself.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2013, 01:29:27 am »
[[ However Obama is not running in 2014, and a lot of Republicans are. ]]

A lot of chatter lately about whether the democrats could push for Obama to run for a third term in 2016, regardless of the Constitution amendment that bans same.

Impossible, most folks will say.

But if he wants to keep his grip on power, I would expect most of the sychophant "mainstrem media" would go to bat for him, and keep on swinging -- just as they do now.

Can't you foresee the arguments they might use?

"The greatest president we ever had (FDR) was elected four times".
"Just because it's in the Constitution, doesn't make it right. After all, slavery was a part of the Constitution until the Civil War".
"It's _discrimination_ to bar the first black man to be elected president from running if he wants to..."

40% of the population would eat this right up.
And more could be bamboozled, as well.

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 01:44:20 pm »
"It's _discrimination_ to bar the first black man to be elected president from running if he wants to..."

Hitler was the first non-German to be elected Chancellor, too. :2gunz:

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 02:19:14 pm »
Hitler was the first non-German to be elected Chancellor, too. :2gunz:

Actually, that's not true. While Hitler was born in Austria, he was a naturalized German citizen. One of the smaller, Nazi controlled German states granted him citizenship no later than 1931. The Germans didn't require native birth to hold office.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee