Author Topic:  (Read 854 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: October 21, 2013, 09:44:07 AM »

Support the USO

Offline happyg

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 01:21:57 PM »
The only way Obama knows how to do things is the Chicago way. I'm beginning to think he was brainwashed, because he was a nobody, who didn't appear to have an particular goals...until he go under the spell of communists and another assortment or radicals.

Offline Olivia

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 01:39:58 PM »
The only way Obama knows how to do things is the Chicago way. I'm beginning to think he was brainwashed, because he was a nobody, who didn't appear to have an particular goals...until he go under the spell of communists and another assortment or radicals.

He's even more dangerous than we can imagine.  He knows he can sway the media to his cause and he does it brilliantly.
Everything he does is calculated to further his agenda and so far, he's winning.

I wish we had great men that would stand together against him and turn the tide.
It's the only thing Ted Cruz miscalculated.  He thought most of the party would stand with him and didn't realize he was serving his country with a bunch of greedy cowards.
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 01:45:56 PM »
He's even more dangerous than we can imagine.  He knows he can sway the media to his cause and he does it brilliantly.
Everything he does is calculated to further his agenda and so far, he's winning.

I wish we had great men that would stand together against him and turn the tide.
It's the only thing Ted Cruz miscalculated.  He thought most of the party would stand with him and didn't realize he was serving his country with a bunch of greedy cowards.

:amen: As Soros, Ayers, and Jarrett's messenger, among others, he is dangerous. Alone, he is nothing but a street thug.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 08:23:58 AM »
I'm sorry but I have to disagree.  Most on "our" side are too lazy, prefer to "go with the flow", choose the path of least resistance and honestly possess many of the same traits as the dark side.  Was there any significant change when "our" side was in charge.
It is up to us.  PERIOD!
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf