Author Topic: AP REPORTER: OBAMA ‘VERY WORRIED’ ABOUT HEALTH CARE ROLLOUT, WILL ‘HAVE TO’ TAKE BLAME MONDAY  (Read 2294 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/20/ap-reporter-obama-very-worried-about-health-care-rollout-will-have-to-take-blame-monday/

AP REPORTER: OBAMA ‘VERY WORRIED’ ABOUT HEALTH CARE ROLLOUT, WILL ‘HAVE TO’ TAKE BLAME MONDAY
Oct. 20, 2013 2:22pm Oliver Darcy

Related:Barack Obama,Media,Obamacare,Politics
President Barack Obama is “very worried” about the faulty rollout of his signature health care program and will take blame for it during remarks on Monday, the Associated Press’ White House Correspondent Julia Pace said Sunday.

Pace, making an appearance on “Fox News Sunday,” was asked by host Chris Wallace about the mood inside the White House.

“As someone who covers the White House, how worried are they about what’s going on here?” Wallace asked.

“The White House is very worried about this,” Pace said. “They spent a lot of time and money on this program, and you can’t say this has been anything short of embarrassing for the president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsVRuettzq0

“He’s going to come out on Monday. He’s going to address these problems,” she continued. “I don’t know how specific he is going to get, but I think this sort of going to be a mea culpa for the president.”

“You expect him really to say we messed up here?” Wallace asked.

“I think he’s going to have to,” Pace answered. “If he comes out and says anything other than that, he’s just going to be ripped apart by the media, by the press.”

Pace is the reporter who on Saturday broke news that nearly half-a-million people have applied for, but not enrolled, in Obamcare.

The president is widely expected to address the faulty rollout of his health care overhaul during remarks on Monday.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If this actually happens I will be astounded!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

Me, too.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Pigs will fly out of my butt the day Obama takes blame for anything.

:pigs fly:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline happyg

He will turn himself into a victim, and the media will fawn all over him. The poor boy  had good intentions, but just couldn't pull it off. It was just too big for the man! /s

Offline musiclady

Don't worry.

It won't.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
He'll never admit it was him who pushed to get this started Oct 1st although they all knew it wasn't ready...he will blame someone or something else...he never admits guilt, never has had to.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Lipstick on a Hillary

The Republicans will get the blame, of course.  I don't know how much pretzel-logic they will need to employ, but they are going to try anyway, I'm sure.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
He should be taking the blame for passing it in the first place, and resign his office in disgrace.

Offline Rapunzel

The Republicans will get the blame, of course.  I don't know how much pretzel-logic they will need to employ, but they are going to try anyway, I'm sure.

IF he can find a way to blame Bush he will.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline musiclady

He should be taking the blame for passing it in the first place, and resign his office in disgrace.

In a just world...........

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline musiclady

I would love to hear him try that!

What a pathetic punk he is!

Offline happyg

Right! He will say Bush should have got it started, that Bush didn't care like he does.

Offline Rapunzel

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/10/18/MSNBC-Finds-Fault-for-Failed-Healthcare-gov-Website-The-Republicans-Flubbed-It

MSNBC: Republicans 'Flubbed' Obamacare Website Launch

by Warner Todd Huston 20 Oct 2013, 7:26 AM PDT

As each day passes and the public finds just how much of a failure the Obamacare website has become, left-wing cabler MSNBC has found the culprit: The Republicans "flubbed" the launch.

Yes, the website the GOP did not support for the law that not one Republican had a hand in, much less voted for, is the fault of the Republicans.

During MSNBC's Morning Joe show helmed by Joe Scarborough on October 19, MSNBC featured a title at the bottom of the screen--what in the TV biz is called a "chyron"--that proclaimed the following: "Missed Messages, GOP Flubs Obamacare Launch."

Later in the segment the chyron was changed to read, "Sick of Healthcare.gov, GOP's missed opportunity."

Despite a screen title that tried to shift fault to the GOP, the segment that the chyron introduced, featuring former Obama official Robert Gibbs and others, did not really contain much talk about what the GOP did or did not do and instead focused mainly on the major mistakes that the Obama administration perpetrated in the launch of the website.

But even many on the right are saying that focusing on the shut down obviated from the mess that has been the Obamacare website launch and that the GOP failed to use this mess to its advantage.

One can easily say, though, that Americans have not missed the message that Healthcare.gov is an abject failure. Even those that do not pay attention to politics per se but have tried to engage the Obamacare website have learned first hand that the whole thing is a crushing failure.

Regardless, as each day passes Americans are finding out more about these failures. It was discovered that the bones of the website are made from technology that is out of date and ten years old. It was also learned that the company that Obama gave $634 million in tax dollars to create the website has a record of failure and was once fired by the Canadian government for its poor performance.

It has also been reported that even those few Americans who have been successful in signing up and sending their personal info to insurance companies through the Obamacare website are still not necessarily engaged in the new healthcare system. Insurance companies are reporting this week that the data they are receiving from Healthcare.gov is garbled, incorrect, and otherwise not useful for them. So many Americans who thought they were all through and ready to go will soon be finding out that this is not the case.

It has also been reported that one state has spent $12,000 for each applicant that has successfully signed up. The amount that the country spends per person on healthcare is only around $8,000 annually, so this state is spending more just to sign people up than the average costs per person of the actual care received.

But leave it to MSNBC to try and focus on tiny and inconsequential Republican failures in the midst of massive failures by team Obama and his Obamacare website debacle. It is a typical case of attempted misdirection for that the progressive media establishment is so well known for.

Obama administration’s attempt to blame their failures on others can be read in a recent Politico piece where an “unnamed” Obama official is quoted saying that the website was kept close to the vest and the work given to Obama’s insider pals because officials feared that GOP efforts at government transparency would hold up the work.

Offline happyg

The only way I can see that p*ss poor piece of work admit to any kind of failure is to bring up single payer plan, that he wanted in the first place.

Offline Cincinnatus

Oh, puhlease:
“If he comes out and says anything other than that, he’s just going to be ripped apart by the media, by the press.”

Obama ever admitting fault and the Obama media ever "ripp[ing] him apart". Not on this planet.
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams