Author Topic: “I Called Obamacare-Here’s the Recording!!”  (Read 790 times)

Offline Rapunzel

“I Called Obamacare-Here’s the Recording!!”
« on: October 21, 2013, 06:03:02 am »
http://www.westernjournalism.com/called-obamacare-heres-recording/#ilz1qRUgq8taldTX.99

“I Called Obamacare-Here’s the Recording!!”
October 11, 2013 by NewsEditor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nLg4bKslQm8#t=56

Must listen to this all the way to the end.. your head will be spinning.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 06:11:01 am by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline raml

Re: “I Called Obamacare-Here’s the Recording!!”
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 07:38:55 am »
I was a medical insurance agent for many years and I didn't understand what he was saying so I feel sorry for anyone else that either calls or signs up for this mess. I do understand it is just laws that make insurance carriers have insurance available that covers all options even if you never can or ever will use them. When I worked and had insurance I didn't have any pregnancy coverage since I had myself sterilized at 27 and didn't need it now even men have to have it in their plans even though they never could use it. I only understand very little even though I worked myself all the way through the bill most of it didn't make a bit of sense. I did see where there were death panels or panels that decided if you could get certain treatment . I know after 75 you don't dare need a hip or knee replacement or cancer treatments because they will refuse you. I feel what they took away was choice like I had when working the companies I worked for had many different coverages available all were excellent coverages. I never even paid anything for them until the last place I worked JP Morgan and it was only around $32 a month for single coverage and my co pays were $10 for a doctor no matter what their specialty and no deductibles and $50 for an emergency visit. RX were only $3 generic and $10 for name brands. I  now have an medicare advantage program that is pretty good but I don't know how long that will last I am hearing he is going to ruin them too. They have gone up in premium about triple what I paid in 2011. This Obama care has nothing to do with affordable care no matter what they claim.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 07:39:45 am by raml »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: “I Called Obamacare-Here’s the Recording!!”
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 06:42:05 pm »
Bump
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776