Author Topic: JFK's Brother 'May Have Stolen His Brain'  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

JFK's Brother 'May Have Stolen His Brain'
« on: October 20, 2013, 08:57:30 pm »
More grist for the JFK assassination mill which I know fascinates several on here, including me. This particular report sounds reasonable given what his brain would have show about his aliments plus his drug usage.

A new book claims John F Kennedy’s brother may have stolen his brain from the National Archives to conceal the true extent of his illness.

The revelations are made In End of Days: The Assassination of John F Kennedy by James Swanson, excerpts of which have been published in the New York Post.

In the book, Swanson writes: "Not all the evidence from the assassination is at the National Archives. One unique, macabre item from the collection is missing - President Kennedy's brain."

Swanson rejects conspiracy theories that the brain vanished as part of a plot to hide the facts of the assassination.

He adds: "My conclusion is that Robert Kennedy did take his brother's brain - not to conceal evidence of a conspiracy but perhaps to conceal evidence of the true extent of President Kennedy's illnesses, or perhaps to conceal evidence of the number of medications that President Kennedy was taking."

According to Swanson, after Mr Kennedy's autopsy, his brain was placed in a container and temporarily stored in a Secret Service filing cabinet.

It was then put in a footlocker with other medical evidence in the National Archives.

In October 1966 it was discovered that the brain and other autopsy materials were missing.

An investigation was ordered by then-Attorney General Ramsey Clark, which uncovered "compelling evidence suggesting that former Attorney General Robert Kennedy, aided by his assistant Angie Novello, had stolen the locker," according to Swanson.

Some claim that the brain was stolen to hide the fact that JFK was shot from the front instead of the official version of events - that is was from behind.

The book will be on sale on November 12.

Just how does such an important piece of evidence like this just "disappear"?

http://news.sky.com/story/1157227/jfks-brother-may-have-stolen-his-brain
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline Rapunzel

Re: JFK's Brother 'May Have Stolen His Brain'
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 09:10:52 pm »
More grist for the JFK assassination mill which I know fascinates several on here, including me. This particular report sounds reasonable given what his brain would have show about his aliments plus his drug usage.

Just how does such an important piece of evidence like this just "disappear"?

http://news.sky.com/story/1157227/jfks-brother-may-have-stolen-his-brain

Larry Sabato was on with Judge Janine last night. I guess he (and his class) worked on an investigation of the assassination and he has written a book about the findings.  He said the Warren Report was shoddy at best (I could have told him that after all we have learned over the years) as was the so-called police tape... turns out that office was not behind the limo but quite a distance away.    He said he used to lean conspiracy, his investigation changed his mind.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline mountaineer

Re: JFK's Brother 'May Have Stolen His Brain'
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2013, 12:06:00 am »
More at NY Post:

John F. Kennedy’s noodle didn’t get buried with him on Nov. 25, 1963, at Arlington National Cemetery — and his own brother might have been behind the theft, a new book claims.

“Not all the evidence from the assassination is at the National Archives. One unique, macabre item from the collection is missing — President Kennedy’s brain,” writes James Swanson in “End of Days: The Assassination of John F. Kennedy,” which comes out Nov. 12, just a few weeks before the 50th anniversary of JFK’s death.

During JFK’s autopsy at Bethesda Naval Hospital, the brain was placed in a stainless-steel container with a screw-top lid.

“For a time, the steel container was stored in a file cabinet in the office of the Secret Service,” writes Swanson.

The brain was later placed in a footlocker with other medical evidence and taken to the National Archives, where it was “placed in a secure room designated for the use of JFK’s devoted former secretary, Evelyn Lincoln, while she organized his presidential papers.”

“In October 1966, it was discovered that the brain, the tissue slides and other autopsy materials were missing — and they have never been seen since,” Swanson told The Post.

An investigation was ordered by then-Attorney General Ramsey Clark, but the probe failed to recover the missing brain — which remains unaccounted for today, Swanson said.

But it did “uncover compelling evidence suggesting that former Attorney General Robert Kennedy, aided by his assistant Angie Novello, had stolen the locker,” according to Swanson.

Conspiracy theorists have posited that the brain was stolen to conceal evidence that the president was shot from the front — perhaps from the grassy knoll — instead of the official version of events, that the gunfire came from the rear, from the Texas School Book Depository.

Swanson rejects that the brain vanished as part as a nefarious plot to hide the facts of the assassination.

“My conclusion is that Robert Kennedy did take his brother’s brain — not to conceal evidence of a conspiracy but perhaps to conceal evidence of the true extent of President Kennedy’s illnesses, or perhaps to conceal evidence of the number of medications that President Kennedy was taking,” he said.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org