Author Topic: THINKING OF SITTING THINGS OUT IN 2014? Consider That Mainstream Democrats Now Openly Call for Arrests of Political Opponents  (Read 776 times)

famousdayandyear

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2013/10/thinking-of-sitting-things-out-in-2014.html   

Sunday, October 20, 2013
THINKING OF SITTING THINGS OUT IN 2014? Consider That Mainstream Democrats Now Openly Call for Arrests of Political Opponents

For those of you as disgusted as I am with GOP leaders, consider the ramifications of sitting out the midterms. Should Nancy Pelosi regain the Speakership, well, in six words, they'll be coming for your guns. That's a guarantee.

For the first time in American history, mainstream Democrats are openly calling for the arrests of their political opponents. Yes, the hard left Democrat Party's tactics come straight out of the playbooks of Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Castro, Pol Pot, and Mugabe.

They will be coming for anyone who expresses dissent against their Marxist policies, but before they do, they'll be coming for your guns.

If Democrats regain control of the House, rest assured that your Second Amendment rights will be eviscerated as they very nearly did following the mass shooting by the lunatic in Sandy Hook. Dianne Feinstein -- the loathsome and brazen crook from California -- had her gun ban bill in place, just waiting for a nice, bloody tragedy to exploit.

These are some truly frightening portents.

• Democrats are openly calling for the arrest of Sen. Ted Cruz "for sedition". Never mind the Constitution explicitly grants the power of the purse to Congress, not the President. Never mind that James Madison himself described that the House could, in fact, shut down any program it wanted to. Never mind all that: the Constitution doesn't matter to these hard left sixties retreads. They don't want any political opposition. They want you gone. They want you silent, or in prison, or dead (what do you think Obamacare is really about?).

• MSNBC plainly calls lawful dissent "sedition", presumably punishable by death.

• Democrat Congressman Steve Cohen (TN) labels conservatives "domestic enemies", alluding to presidential actions to secure the country from the Tea Party, veterans, and Constitutional conservatives.

• A public MoveOn.org petition calls for the arrests of Republicans in Congress by the Holder DOJ.

These are some dangerous times, my friends.

I'm voting Republican in 2014 if for no other reason than to keep our Second Amendment rights intact. Yes, I support the most conservative candidates possible (Matt Bevin over Mitch McConnell, for example). But I'm not sitting anything out in 2014.

I'm not going AWOL, even with the feckless boobs running the GOP, because they're the last line of defense. Let the RINOs form a third party. The grassroots can and will succeed by avoiding the GOP, the NRSC, the NRCC, and other establishment entities, instead working through independent groups like the Senate Conservatives Fund, FreedomWorks, and Americans For Prosperity.

I urge you to do the same next November and to marshal all the conservatives you can. If you aren't motivated to continue electing conservatives like Ted Cruz... if you aren't pumped up to save your Second Amendment rights and preserve the last vestiges of the Constitution... if you aren't interested in staying on the political battlefield in 2014, well, then don't be surprised when they do come for your guns.

rangerrebew

I have a liberal brother who, like most liberals I'm sure, would take this info and say its all lies, propaganda, or taking words out of context.  The problem with liberals is they never learn from the past because the past is always being rewritten by them to fit the present.  It is no surprise to me, however, that they have begun their communist push as that is exactly what they have become, communists.  By the way, even Hitler hated communists. :chairbang: