Author Topic: Girl attacked by 9 boys, police won't say who attackers were  (Read 1485 times)

rangerrebew

Girl attacked by 9 boys, police won't say who attackers were
« on: October 20, 2013, 02:35:39 pm »
In Glenolden, PA, which is an 85% White borough outside of Philadelphia, a 15-year-old girl was attacked by a gang of at least nine teenage boys after leaving a local high school football game.

The juveniles followed and taunted her on a neighborhood street. Then, they began cursing and spitting at the girl.

Apparently, the taunting, cursing, and spitting wasn’t satisfying, so, they double-downed on the feral behavior and assaulted her. She was repeatedly kicked and punched, with at least one of the blows being a head shot.

She recounted to CBS Philly:

“It was scary, just horrible, just the worst feeling in the world. He punched me in my back and then kicked me in the back, and then punched me in the back of my head. I couldn’t breathe, I couldn’t move, I couldn’t talk. I was just straight crying.”

The victim also recollected that while she was being beaten by at least two of the delinquents, the others were shouting “come on, let’s get her.”  At one point, the hooligans even tried to throw her under the wheels of a passing car. Luckily, the car swerved, barely missing her.

“They took me by my arm and just threw me out like I was a fishing rod. I was doubled over in pain,” she said. “Everything was just a big, giant blur.”

The assailants eventually left her injured on the street. Incredibly, she managed to stagger more than a mile to her home before collapsing in the driveway.

She was medevaced to Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, where the diagnosis revealed a partially collapsed lung amongst the injuries.

Naturally, the community was upset, and the family wanted justice; everyone struggled to understand the motive.

The police and media called for the public’s full assistance to capture the perpetrators.

However, there was one glaring problem with their call for help; the released description of the attackers was simply…”teenage boys.”  For some strange reason, neither the police department nor press wanted to be more specific about the “teenage boys.”

I’m no detective, but how can the public be expected to effectively assist if the vital information is limited to “teenage boys?” Are the police and media protecting and serving the public, or the criminals?

Apparently, it’s the latter.

The best lead about the suspects actually came from the victim’s father, who stated on his Facebook page:

“We think they were from Academy Park. But are not positive.” 

For the record, Academy Park high school is a district rival and 67% Black.

So, is this another instance of political-correctness and ethnic protectionism trumping public safety? Or, was the victim attacked by race-neutral beings, who can only be best described as “teenage boys?”

Stay tuned.

Read more at http://theblacksphere.net/2013/10/15-year-old-girl-attacked-least-9-boys-police-media-wont-say/#Gtuc5Glrk0RLImCO.99

Gee, could it be the attackers were black? :whistle:

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Girl attacked by 9 boys, police won't say who attackers were
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 03:38:30 pm »
How in the heck are they going to be to ignore this?

Thank God for Greta Van Susteren, Judge Jeanine and Sean Hannity.  At least it will get some 'serious' exposure.

Get Drudge on it...and maybe we have something to hold up in contrast to Geo. Zimmerman and the Australian baseball player, Chris Lane.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline olde north church

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 04:24:23 pm »
Not that I would personally condone such measures but one could understand how certain groups would start randomly, ahem, "questioning" youths from the rival district.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline SouthTexas

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 04:57:44 pm »
The silly thing is the media is so predictable on this you almost know, without a doubt, that the perps were black.
Same as in the EU where the 'youts' are always Muslim.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 06:58:26 pm »
The silly thing is the media is so predictable on this you almost know, without a doubt, that the perps were black.
Same as in the EU where the 'youts' are always Muslim.

And in some parts of the US, the perps are also Muslim.

(Thinking, Twin Cities, MN.....)
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline evadR

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 07:05:35 pm »
9 boys bros
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2013, 07:11:40 pm »
Around here, if the perp(s) is not IDed, at least for a while, then they are likely black or on occasion, Hispanic.  If they're white, that is one of the first sentences in the article.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2013, 11:53:10 pm »
Around here, if the perp(s) is not IDed, at least for a while, then they are likely black or on occasion, Hispanic.  If they're white, that is one of the first sentences in the article.
We've noticed that on our local news, too, and this is a majority white region.

I'd really like to be on the lookout for the perp, if you'll just give me the most basic description of him!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2013, 12:15:55 am »
I knew the 'teenage boys' were Black the first time I read this article on another site. Everybody knows they're Black. Who do they think they are fooling? The media has trained us that every time the omit the race, it automatically means Black or Muslim. Since they are unlikely to be a gang of Muslims, we know they are Black. They are saying the race of the perps by not saying it. Everybody knows this.

If the 'boys' were White or Latino it would be in the title of the piece.

And if it was a gang of White boys hurting a Black girl, Chrissy Matthews, Sharpton, Schultz, Jackson, Morning Joe, etc. and a thousand more race baiters would be having orgasms. No doubt Obama would come out and claim the girl was his 'daughter'. But, if she is a White girl, who cares...? She probably deserved it. That is the caring 'compassion' of the Left.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 06:02:35 pm »
The story has been updated and, surprise, surprise, they were youth of "color." :whistle: