Author Topic: Do not read this post, by order of King Barry the First  (Read 1132 times)

rangerrebew

Do not read this post, by order of King Barry the First
« on: October 20, 2013, 09:55:32 am »
Do not read this post, by order of King Barry the First

12:57 PM 10/17/2013

This morning, His Majesty magnanimously took some time out of his busy day to perform his most important task as King of America: Condemning the common rabble who resist his will.

I’ll skip past the first few minutes of his lies, blamethrowing, and other nonsense. Here’s where he goes after me and mine:

“And now that the government is reopened, and this threat to our economy is removed, all of us need to stop focusing on the lobbyists, and the bloggers, and the talking heads on radio, and the professional activists who profit from conflict, and focus on what the majority of Americans sent us here to do.”

And that’s to destroy America.

He should’ve been more specific. He’s just fine with the lobbyists, bloggers, talking heads, and professional activists on his side. Hell, he’s a community organizer by “trade.” No, it’s only the ones who disagree with him who need to shut up.

The only guy angrier than a leftist who just lost is a leftist who just won. It’s not enough that he got what he wanted. He’s seething that anybody has the gall to oppose his decrees.

I love being scolded by an autocrat who just got done calling anybody who disagrees with him a hostage-taker, and then turns around and says $#!+ like, “We don’t have to suggest that the other side doesn’t love this country.” See, it isn’t incredibly ugly, hyperpartisan rhetoric when he says it.

Barack Obama is either completely insane and doesn’t realize he does exactly what he accuses his opponents of doing, or he’s the biggest troll in the history of the world. I guess it could be both?

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/17/do-not-read-this-post-by-order-of-king-barry-the-first/#ixzz2iFqAXClO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Do not read this post, by order of King Barry the First
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 10:15:54 am »
The Tea Party is the biggest threat to the ruling establishment, both parties, in generations of automatons. The government monolith will now turn all of it's guns on them. Using the government media outlets like monkeys in a cage, you can expect a blizzard of articles about how the Tea Party is the most hated group in the country, even though it is of course not, and the Tea Party is the KKK, or the Confederates, or Nazis, or whatever other poop they can throw.

This is a defining time in America. Either we resist, or we allow the fundamental transformation of America.

I support the Tea Party more than I do the establishment of both the current parties, which are just two sides of the same coin. And I am confident that most Americans agree with that. Whether or not they have the courage or intelligence to follow it through is a different matter.

The first thing, I am sad to say, is to get rid of this group of Liberal, self serving, self enriching, cronies, which calls themselves the GOP. They have to go. They have become corrupted, and now support Obama and the Liberal agenda more than they do America and the American people. IMO
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 11:11:05 am »

The first thing, I am sad to say, is to get rid of this group of Liberal, self serving, self enriching, cronies, which calls themselves the GOP. They have to go. They have become corrupted, and now support Obama and the Liberal agenda more than they do America and the American people. IMO

They are almost like gays "coming out."  They no longer even try to hide the fact they aren't conservative or rino, stand with commiecrats on virtually issue, and lie as much as their counterparts.  I'm beginning to see the Russian "political parties" as they were in the days of Krushev instead of democrats and republicans in America.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 11:26:08 am »
The Tea Party represents the American people. The Establishment government can't have the American people getting involved in the gravy train they have established in D.C.

When they attack the Tea Party, they are really attacking the American voter. They are telling the American people that they have no place in Washington D.C.

As McCain is reported to have said at a town hall, "Sit down, shut up, and do what you are told!"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 12:10:30 pm »

This is a defining time in America. Either we resist, or we allow the fundamental transformation of America.
Amen.  :patriot:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 03:07:51 am »
[[ The Tea Party is the biggest threat to the ruling establishment, both parties, in generations of automatons. The government monolith will now turn all of it's guns on them. ]]

They wouldn't be doing it unless there was a reason.
And the reason is that the Tea Party has the potential to replace one of the two [current] "major" parties. And we all know which one is in danger of being replaced.

That's why the party "that is in danger of being replaced" is the one most afraid, and most antagonistic, towards the Tea Party.

Even though a growing number of its legislators are themselves MEMBERS OF the Tea Party!