Author Topic: Furious Judge Jeanine Pirro Nukes Kathleen Sebelius  (Read 438 times)

Offline xfreeper

Furious Judge Jeanine Pirro Nukes Kathleen Sebelius
« on: October 19, 2013, 11:51:58 PM »
In another blistering opening statement, Judge Jeanine Pirro chronicles the disastrous debut of Obamacare, stripping the bark off Kathleen Sebelius, her incompetent management, and her absurd excuse-making for the failure of the healthcare.gov website.

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2013/10/19/a-furious-judge-jeanine-pirro-nukes-kathleen-sebelius/

Once again, right on target

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Furious Judge Jeanine Pirro Nukes Kathleen Sebelius
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 11:53:34 PM »
I make a point of tuning in to see her weekly talking point. Tonight was another excellent soliloquy.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • French entertainment is a waste of mime.
Re: Furious Judge Jeanine Pirro Nukes Kathleen Sebelius
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 04:49:50 AM »
Never been very fond of talking heads - I prefer to be given the facts and draw my own conclusions. Having said that - I do enjoy Judge Jeanine immensely when I am lucky enough to catch her segment. Sharp as a tack and takes no  prisoners.  :beer:
Anyone who tells you you can't buy happiness has never been in a book store or an animal shelter.

You are the result of 3 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf