Author Topic: Carney: Obama 'not happy' with ACA rollout  (Read 938 times)

Offline Cincinnatus

Carney: Obama 'not happy' with ACA rollout
« on: October 19, 2013, 09:08:44 pm »
White House press secretary Jay Carney said Thursday that President Obama was seeking "accountability" from federal employees working to fix glitches with the ObamaCare website designed to let uninsured Americans purchase coverage...

The press secretary said that Obama's focus was squarely on getting the problems fixed, adding the president was "not happy" with how the rollout had gone.

"The accountability the president seeks today is the accountability that comes from those who are working on implementation," Carney said.

http://thehill.com/video/in-the-news/329157-white-house-obama-not-happy-with-aca-rollout

Excuse me, but just who is the captain of this latest version of the Titanic and is ultimately responsible?

:bigsilly:
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline musiclady

Re: Carney: Obama 'not happy' with ACA rollout
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 10:48:49 pm »
You're right, Cincinnatus.

No 'accountability' for the Marxist in Chief.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.