Author Topic: Baby Found In Shopping Bag Was Born Alive  (Read 1229 times)

famousdayandyear

Baby Found In Shopping Bag Was Born Alive
« on: October 19, 2013, 04:07:25 am »
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/18/baby-found-in-shopping-bag-was-born-alive/

Baby Found In Shopping Bag Was Born Alive

Death penalty case.  I don’t care what anyone thinks.

Via ABC News:

A dead baby found in a teenage girl’s shopping bag at a lingerie store was born alive and then asphyxiated, police said Friday, as the macabre discovery turned toward a possible homicide case.

Police believe 17-year-old Tiana Rodriguez gave birth to the baby at a friend’s house and that the infant was later asphyxiated. The city medical examiner’s office said an autopsy was inconclusive, and more tests were needed.

Little was immediately clear about the circumstances of Rodriguez’ pregnancy and the baby’s death. Some neighbors told reporters they hadn’t realized she was carrying a child.

Rodriguez remained hospitalized Friday after the find a day earlier, and a woman who answered the phone at a possible home number for her said she knew nothing about the matter. A message left at another possible number for Rodriguez wasn’t immediately returned.

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Baby Found In Shopping Bag Was Born Alive
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 04:14:12 am »
I agree this is murder.  But in NY what will they do?
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 04:16:36 am »
But in NY what will they do?

Probably make her a martyr for the Obamacare abortion and contraception mandates.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2013, 04:35:33 am »
Must have been confusing for the poor girl.  If a doctor had stuck scissors in the baby's spine hours before it was born - instead of her asphyxiating it right after it was born...it would have been OK. 

And then she's like, calling her girlfriend up - "Girl, let's go steal some sexy underwear....what? Oh, I already done took care of that little problem - let's go!"
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

rangerrebew

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 03:34:13 pm »
Probably make her a martyr for the Obamacare abortion and contraception mandates.

Since liberals are starting to push for "after birth" abortions up to the age of two, they could use this as a test case for it's legitimacy.  :headbang:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2013, 05:13:08 pm »
Must have been confusing for the poor girl.  If a doctor had stuck scissors in the baby's spine hours before it was born - instead of her asphyxiating it right after it was born...it would have been OK. 

The left really has put itself in a quandary by supporting late term abortion.

What exactly IS the difference, anyway?

A baby is only a baby if it is wanted, so since this "mother" obviously didn't want her baby, what happened here is no big deal.......

Right???     **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.