Author Topic: Assessing the Exchanges [or what a ***** mess]  (Read 827 times)

famousdayandyear

Assessing the Exchanges [or what a ***** mess]
« on: October 18, 2013, 09:39:08 PM »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Assessing the Exchanges [or what a ***** mess]
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 10:24:07 PM »
This afternoon I endured Juan Williams saying there is nothing wrong with this health care plan, now Judy Miller on Hannity going on about how this is so great that it is up to us to pay for everyone to have health care. 

I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Surely there is a liberal somewhere who will speak truth to power!!!!

famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 11:05:43 PM »
This afternoon I endured Juan Williams saying there is nothing wrong with this health care plan, now Judy Miller on Hannity going on about how this is so great that it is up to us to pay for everyone to have health care. 

I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Surely there is a liberal somewhere who will speak truth to power!!!!

Ask LS.  He has all your answers.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 11:08:32 PM »
Ask LS.  He has all your answers.

I don't think so. He seems content with being a shallow thinker rather than taking some very good FREE input from people like massadjv - a professor and others here and trying to explore it in more depth. 

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 11:15:25 PM »
The media keeps focusing on the technical issues and avoiding the real story.  Even more important than the clunky rollout is the fact that literally no one -- whether subsidized or not, whether they have pre-conditions or not -- is paying less for health insurance under Obamacare than he did before Obamacare.  It's a simple matter of the economics of adding a new middle man, this  one an 800 pound gorilla that gobbles resources at a rate that would put Jabba the Hutt to shame.  The longer and more complicated you make the supply chain, the more expensive the product is going to be.

Only a liberal would have ever thought this would work.
"She only coughs when she lies."

famousdayandyear

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 11:16:16 PM »
I don't think so. He seems content with being a shallow thinker rather than taking some very good FREE input from people like massadjv - a professor and others here and trying to explore it in more depth. 

So any idea how long the marathon goes on?  Asking because of my interest in the site.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 11:19:57 PM »
So any idea how long the marathon goes on?  Asking because of my interest in the site.

Just put him on ignore.  I pretty much have him on ignore because I don't have a lot of patience with people who ask questions, get answers and then come back with the same shallow OWS argument instead of asking a probing question to try and actually learn something.  JMHO of course.... I suspect we are a class project... of course in this day and age he'll receive an A.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 11:25:04 PM »
Just put him on ignore.  I pretty much have him on ignore because I don't have a lot of patience with people who ask questions, get answers and then come back with the same shallow OWS argument instead of asking a probing question to try and actually learn something.  JMHO of course.... I suspect we are a class project... of course in this day and age he'll receive an A.

Ignore does not address the issue. You and others may be satisfied as a class project or lab rat--I am not.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 11:33:01 PM »
Ignore does not address the issue. You and others may be satisfied as a class project or lab rat--I am not.

If that is why he's here he will be gone soon.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 11:37:38 PM »
 :hijack:
"She only coughs when she lies."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf