Author Topic: Former official: Admin refused to bring in outside help for ObamaCare website for fear GOP would subpoena them  (Read 829 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Update: Ten-year-old technology? Update: No improvement in week two; Update: Wasn’t tested until days before launch?

Via Lachlan Markay and Ace, who calls it “Nixonian.” This is the rare Hot Air item that might actually make liberals angrier at the White House than conservatives. If you’d staked your party’s credibility on realizing the utopian dream of universal health care only to have Obama deliver this fartburger, you’d be furious. Why anyone on either side still wants Sebelius in charge, I have no idea.

Facing such intense opposition from congressional Republicans, the administration was in a bunker mentality as it built the enrollment system, one former administration official said. Officials feared that if they called on outsiders to help with the technical details of how to run a commerce website, those companies could be subpoenaed by Hill Republicans, the former aide said. So the task fell to trusted campaign tech experts.

http://hotair.com/archives/2013/10/17/former-official-admin-refused-to-bring-in-outside-help-for-obamacare-website-for-fear-gop-would-subpoena-them/

« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 03:53:42 am by AbaraXas »

Offline Rapunzel

I hardly watched Fox this week. This afternoon had XM on Fox and listened to the panel on Special Report.  Charles K and Howard Kurtz gets this is a cluster - blank - but Juan Williams thinks this is just a tiny blip and Obamacare is still the best thing going... then tonight I endured the panel on Hannity and listened to the likes of Judy Miller parrot Juan Williams.

BTW Juan's son was on the panel. He is a CONSERVATIVE!!!!  cranks me up... the kid is smart.  He is also a GOP strategist.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776