Author Topic: NYC mayoral candidate Bill DiBlasiao tells New Yorkers, 'when I am Mayor, NYC will be as safe from islamic terrorism as it was on Sept. 10, 2001  (Read 976 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • �It�s easier to fool people than to convince them
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 10:00:30 PM by Atomic Cow »
Malcolm X said: "The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn't taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems

Online GourmetDan

I'll bet that NY'ers don't even understand what he really said...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online mountaineer

I have decided to officially and formally not apologize. I'm not sorry at all, even slightly.

Indeed, I especially want to convey my absence of remorse to anyone who was offended by what I said. If you are the sort of person who gets twisted into knots when someone articulates a point of view that differs from your own, then you are exactly the sort of person who should never receive an apology for a differing point of view — if I were offering one, which, again, I'm not.

Online GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Fishrrman

• Fishrrman Speaks!
Lhota may have done well in the last debate, but he still hasn't got a prayer of winning, being something like 40 points behind.

But even though Lhota has no chance, deBlasio has no clue.

His administration will make David Dinkins' look like a well-oiled machine of competence in retrospect.

Too bad for New York, which will soon begin to slip backwards towards the dysfunctional years of the late 70's/early 80's.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf