Author Topic: Obamacare levies fines on non-profit hospitals that offer free healthcare to the poor  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Rapunzel

« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 04:17:38 AM by Rapunzel »

Offline Rapunzel

Offline mountaineer

A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.

Offline happyg

The government is going to get everyone, one way or the other. There's no escaping government reach. That is why we need people like Cruz, Lee, and Rand, to name a few. Without people like them, we are lost as a country.

Offline Relic

Another post on that thread - there is some hope - not all are like our Liberal Spy - some young kids actually want to learn......

++++++++++++++

many, many other good posts on the thread.

I've noticed that online posters tend to be more aware. It seems anyone who cares enough to read a story and post to a comments section regarding the story, is by definition, aware. Those posts tend to run anti-Obamacare, unless it's on a Democrat partisan site like DU, or Kos.

The real problem is, this story isn't going to be covered by the MSM. And, the majority of voting Americans will never hear of this story. If the MSM doesn't report it, it didn't happen.

Offline GourmetDan

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

... some young kids actually want to learn......

I explained the Federal Reserve to my son the other day.

Imagine that I print GourmetDan-dollars and the government passes a law that everybody has to use GourmetDan-dollars and the only place to get them is... GourmetDan.

He thought that was pretty scary...    :silly:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 11:16:34 AM by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf