Author Topic: Mayoral Candidate in NYC Gets Muslim Backing--Sharia Law In The Wings?  (Read 1277 times)

famousdayandyear

« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 09:41:06 PM by famousdayandyear »

Offline Rapunzel

Re: Obama Democrat in NYC Gets Muslim Backing
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 08:58:32 PM »

famousdayandyear

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 09:15:31 PM »
NYC and LA represent the largest population centers here.  Having this much influence from Islam in NYC does not bode well for the country at large.  Think about the implications of Sharia law taking root in the boroughs.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 09:25:52 PM »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
Re: Democrat in NYC Gets Muslim Backing--Sharia Law In The Wings?
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 09:41:36 PM »
There is no chance of a Democrat imposing sharia. Too anti-gay, and the pink money is too influential.
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

famousdayandyear

Re: Mayoral Candidate in NYC Gets Muslim Backing--Sharia Law In The Wings?
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 09:43:33 PM »
There is no chance of a Democrat imposing sharia. Too anti-gay, and the pink money is too influential.

To use a cliche:  Famous Last Words

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 10:12:27 PM »
I have spent a lot of time in NYC. I saw the mess Dinkins left and Rudy cleaned up and saw as soon as Bloomberg was elected it started sliding backwards. I am stunned they are this close to electing this man as their mayor and it is the equivalent of how far the entire country has fallen since Reagan, I was not making light, I was making a point.. who would have thought we would elect someone who is named Husein after 911?  Yet we did.  This is the result of how uneducated our populace has become... heck Cory Booker being elected yesterday is, too..  so whether we like it or not - nope JMF the Democrats will support these people and when they finally realize who they supported - it will be too late,

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 10:45:07 PM »
De Blasio is a closet communist, if not an out-and-out one.

He will do more damage to New York City than could a dozen David Dinkins'es (with whom De Blasio was involved).

But he's almost certainly going to be elected there.

[[ Bill De Blasio has also promised to incorporate two Muslim holidays in the New York City public school system... ]]

Twelve years after the World Trade Center attack.
Who's winning?

famousdayandyear

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 11:05:02 PM »
De Blasio is a closet communist, if not an out-and-out one.

He will do more damage to New York City than could a dozen David Dinkins'es (with whom De Blasio was involved).

But he's almost certainly going to be elected there.

[[ Bill De Blasio has also promised to incorporate two Muslim holidays in the New York City public school system... ]]

Twelve years after the World Trade Center attack.
Who's winning?

De Blasio openly supported the Sandanistas; spent his honeymoon in Cuba; is a certified Communist.

Who's winning?  Great question.  Communist/Jihadi combination?  Hold on.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 11:17:33 PM »
If you read the Jeffrey Lord article I posted earlier this week in Opinions he reminded us how the Communists infiltrated Hollywood because they recognized to have their way they had to do it via the entertainment industry.  McCarthy was right in going after them IMHO.....  in the same article he points out the Annanberg Foundation  - the Annanberg who was one of Reagan's best friends, but left his money to a charitable foundation - just gave a ton of money to a group at USC to write scripts in Hollywood to form our opinions of Obamacare and more....   today we fund and elect our worst enemies.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 11:38:20 PM »
I look forward to the East Village Halloween parade after di Blasio's elected mayor.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf