Author Topic: Taliban uses exploding Koran to kill Afghan governor in mosque  (Read 1438 times)

rangerrebew

Taliban uses exploding Koran to kill Afghan governor in mosque
« on: October 17, 2013, 10:53:02 am »
Taliban Uses Exploding Koran to Kill Afghan Governor in Mosque

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On October 16, 2013 @ 9:05 pm In The Point | 3 Comments

First came the suicide bomber. There were attempts at suicide donkey. Then the Islamic terrorists began recruiting children. Finally they booby trapped the thing most precious to them.

A Koran.

Afghanistan’s National Directorate of Security (NDS) – the country’s intelligence agency – issued a report on Wednesday that said its initial investigation into the blast that killed Arsala Jamal, the governor of Logar province, showed that the perpetrators had placed the bomb in a copy of the Koran, not a microphone

Jamal was killed at the main mosque in Pul-e-Alam, the provincial capital, on Tuesday as he gave a speech to worshippers to mark the start of Eid al-Adha, the “Festival of Sacrifice.”

The NDS also released a video of a Koran with burned pages inside the mosque and said the attack showed the militants had no respect for the Islamic holy book or the religion’s houses of worship.

Oh they had respect for it. They just considered the physical Koran expendable for accomplishing the totalitarians goals within it.

And so Koran went boom.

And the award for cluelessness above and beyond the call of duty went to the honorable infidel.

“I am deeply shocked by this killing of a civilian, in a mosque, on one of the holiest days in the Muslim calendar,” Nicholas Haysom, deputy special representative for Afghanistan and acting head of UNAMA, said in a release. “Afghans deserve peace and should be able to celebrate the Eid holidays in an environment marked by friendship and brotherhood, free from violence and bloodshed.”

That wouldn’t be in the Eid spirit.

Eid is traditionally commemorated by Muslims with terrorist attacks representing the spirit of the season. Even the animals are butchered for the sake of butchering people.

Huge numbers of goats, cows and even camels will be slaughtered in Pakistani on Wednesday homes to mark the Islamic holy day of Eid al-Adha.

Thinly disguised front organisations have been gearing up to compete against each other and legitimate charities to collect as many animal skins as possible, which can then be sold on for cash.

“For us it is second only to Ramadan for our income,” says an official from the Falah-e-Insaniyat Foundation (FIF).

FIF is the charitable wing of Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD), itself the reincarnation of one of south Asia’s most dangerous militant groups, the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), a banned organisation dedicated to fighting jihad against India.

And a happy Eid to all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article printed from FrontPage Magazine: http://frontpagemag.com

URL to article: http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/taliban-uses-exploding-koran-to-kill-afghan-governor-in-mosque/

Offline happyg

Re: Taliban uses exploding Koran to kill Afghan governor in mosque
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 03:20:43 pm »
I thought it was sacrilegious to mess with the Koran? Hypocrites, all of them!

Liberal_Spy

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 03:24:12 pm »
I thought it was sacrilegious to mess with the Koran? Hypocrites, all of them!

http://islam.about.com/od/quran/a/Disposal-Of-Quran.htm

Burning the Quran is considered a respectful way to destroy it. They probably justify as a burning.

Offline happyg

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 03:27:21 pm »
http://islam.about.com/od/quran/a/Disposal-Of-Quran.htm

Burning the Quran is considered a respectful way to destroy it. They probably justify as a burning.

It can't be justified if use to kill people.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 04:51:56 pm »
It is justified because they say it is.  Anything in the name of jihad is justified.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 02:38:35 am »
Title:
[[ Taliban uses exploding Koran to kill Afghan governor in mosque ]]

Great idea!

I think EVERY Koran should be exploded!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 07:15:52 am »
It is justified because they say it is.  Anything in the name of jihad is justified.

I expect a fair sized backlash over this. I know many here don't believe in the idea of moderate Muslims, and in this one case they'd be correct. Desecrating a Koran will send them all into a rage - men, women, old, young - it matters not.

Which makes me kind of suspicious of the story. Take:

The NDS also released a video of a Koran with burned pages inside the mosque and said the attack showed the militants had no respect for the Islamic holy book or the religion’s houses of worship.

It shouldn't have pages at all. Only way to make a book explode is to hollow it out and fill the cavity with the explosive and detonator, like those book safes that used to be popular. That would shred the book beyond recognition.
I am looking for the video. But I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that it was a Koran that got caught in the blast, not a Koran bomb.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2013, 04:01:45 pm »

I'm rereading "Onward Muslim Soldiers" by Robert Spencer and have to agree it looks like that.  Example: Its supposed to be against the Koran to commit suicide but "scholars" have ruled using a bomb strapped to the body the same as using   :woohoo: the body as a weapon;  suicide approved.  It is supposed to be against the Koran to kill innocent women and children but modern "scholars" hold that because a someone in their family pays taxes, killing them is approved as the taxes are used, for example, by Americans to wage war against islam so the women are children are vicariously soldiers against islam.  The Koran changes with the wind and which sect is interpreting it.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 04:03:16 pm by rangerrebew »