Author Topic: Ugh. John McCain Rips Ted Cruz Once Again Before Senate Votes for Budget Plan (Video)  (Read 1999 times)

Offline happyg

Republican Senator John McCain ripped conservative Senator Ted Cruz tonight before the final senate vote to approve a budget plan. McCain was on with Greta Van Susteren. McCain has a long history of bashing his fellow Republican.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YiEFr9L7l8A

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/10/ugh-john-mccain-rips-ted-cruz-once-again-before-senate-votes-for-budget-plan-video/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Every word McCain said is the truth.  The only guy who sad it better was Sen Burr.

Offline Rapunzel

Every word McCain said is the truth.  The only guy who sad it better was Sen Burr.

McCain is a lying bleep traitor.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Olivia

McCain is a lying bleep traitor.

If I may, I will add egotistical, attention seeking, & jealous of the new guys!
Truthfully, the most important thing in life is knowing what the most important things in life are, and prioritizing them accordingly.   Melchor Lim

Offline Rapunzel

If I may, I will add egotistical, attention seeking, & jealous of the new guys!

:silly: :silly: :silly:  that, too.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline GourmetDan

If yer gettin a lot of flak, you must be over the target...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Rapunzel

Yep....

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him...for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

Mark Twain
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Rapunzel

Anyone - ANYONE who thinks John McCain is a decent man, much less senator is frankly nuts. Remember the Townhall when the old woman asked him to fight harder because Obama was evil and she was afraid of what would happen if he won?  Remember what McCain said to her?  He said - oh it's okay, Obama is a GOOD MAN. 

Do you all remember back in history when Neville Chamberlain went to Germany and met with Hitler and came back and wrote a letter stating he had met with Hitler and he could report Hitler is a GOOD MAN.......

And this - no matter what Sink keeps trying to spin it to say - is exactly what Ted Cruz was trying to convey in his fillibuster.... 

People were spun by McCain, they are still being spun by McCain and he is every bit as evil as anyone who resides in DC.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Anyone - ANYONE who thinks John McCain is a decent man, much less senator is frankly nuts. Remember the Townhall when the old woman asked him to fight harder because Obama was evil and she was afraid of what would happen if he won?  Remember what McCain said to her?  He said - oh it's okay, Obama is a GOOD MAN. 

Do you all remember back in history when Neville Chamberlain went to Germany and met with Hitler and came back and wrote a letter stating he had met with Hitler and he could report Hitler is a GOOD MAN.......

And this - no matter what Sink keeps trying to spin it to say - is exactly what Ted Cruz was trying to convey in his fillibuster.... 

People were spun by McCain, they are still being spun by McCain and he is every bit as evil as anyone who resides in DC.

yeah.  The voters of AZ were spun and spun and spun and spun and spun.  right.  oppps I missed an election..and spun again. 

Offline GourmetDan

Anyone - ANYONE who thinks John McCain is a decent man, much less senator is frankly nuts.

I don't think he's crazy so much.  He's just a very willing tool of the globalists.  I always thought of him as more of a Manchurian Candidate.

It's an old black & white move but is actually very good...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan