Author Topic: Voting Irregularities In #NJSEN Race Reported By Lonegan Campaign… UPDATE: Voting Machines Down In NJ GOP Areas  (Read 650 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

famousdayandyear

  • Guest
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/10/16/voting-irregularities-in-njsen-race-reported-by-lonnegan-campaign/

Voting Irregularities In #NJSEN Race Reported By Lonegan Campaign… UPDATE: Voting Machines Down In NJ GOP Areas

UPDATE: 4:02pm EST

The Lonegan campaign says voting machines are down in Morristown, Carteret, Middletown, Bridgeton, and Montgomery districts. All conservative districts.

Cory Booker’s imaginary friends T-Bone and Little Ray Ray strike again…

    We are seeking to confirm reports of voting irregularities in Morristown & possibly 1 other location. If you (cont) http://t.co/QuVFblSGWd

    — LoneganforNewJersey (@LoneganForNJ) October 16, 2013

    At 8:25A we were told that a polling place in Morris Co was closed & voters turned away. Plz contact us if U were turned away. #NJSen #TCOT

    — LoneganforNewJersey (@LoneganForNJ) October 16, 2013

    Just in- Middletown #NJ Dist 30 polls opened 1 hr late. Some early arrivals told to vote by provisional ballot in the parking lot. #NJSen

    — LoneganforNewJersey (@LoneganForNJ) October 16, 2013

Offline Rapunzel

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 71,719
You would think Chris Christie would have concerns about this, too... unless the fix is in for him.
“The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.” G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Atomic Cow

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,235
  • High Yield Minion
You would think Chris Christie would have concerns about this, too... unless the fix is in for him.

For the Democrats, Christie is perfectly acceptable on 99% of the issues.  The other 1% they're getting judges to implement by judicial fiat.  Christie also publicly dissed the Republican candidate.  He probably wants Booker to win.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline jmyrlefuller

  • J. Myrle Fuller
  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,882
  • There's no one out there quite like me.
    • Fullervision
You would think Chris Christie would have concerns about this, too... unless the fix is in for him.
Christie and Lonegan were NEVER on good terms. The whole point of having this election now instead of in three weeks was to get the Dems to come to the polls now so they wouldn't come to the polls on Election Day. The plan all along was to throw the special election for Booker in order to protect Christie.

Otherwise, the smart move would have been to run them together and let Lonegan benefit from the coattails that Christie would have provided.
"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

"In the excitement of great popular elections, deciding the policy of the country, and its vast patronage, frauds will be committed, if a chance is given for them." —Richard Henry Dana, Jr.

Offline GourmetDan

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,168

I am absolutely shocked at this combination  of errors...


"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline olde north church

  • Hero Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,136
Christie and Lonegan were NEVER on good terms. The whole point of having this election now instead of in three weeks was to get the Dems to come to the polls now so they wouldn't come to the polls on Election Day. The plan all along was to throw the special election for Booker in order to protect Christie.

Otherwise, the smart move would have been to run them together and let Lonegan benefit from the coattails that Christie would have provided.

There's a NJ law that prevents voting for more than one state-wide office on the same day or something similiar.  Christie couldn't have changed the day if he wanted.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.


Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf