Author Topic: Navy SEAL: Government is creating conditions to impose martial law.  (Read 8474 times)

rangerrebew

Ex-Navy SEAL Drops Bombshell On FOX: Says Government Is CREATING Conditions To Impose Martial Law (Oct 15, 2013 Video Report)

Wednesday, October 16, 2013 5:56

Ex-US Navy SEAL Ben Smith joins Fox News and drops a bombshell on the US government by revealing that the government ITSELF is CREATING the conditions necessary to impose martial law here in America. This is a must watch video for those who feel martial law is merely believed by conspiracy theorists. Veterans and US Navy SEALS see the same thing!

VIDEO

http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-and-politics/2013/10/ex-navy-seal-drops-bombshell-on-fox-says-government-is-creating-conditions-to-impose-martial-law-oct-15-2013-video-report-2457518.html

« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 08:59:10 pm by rangerrebew »

famousdayandyear

Re: Navy SEAL: Government is creating conditions to impose martial law.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 09:58:11 pm »
Seems pretty apparent to me.  For instance, beginning Nov 1 the USDA is cautioning states that SNAP (food stamp) benefits will be cut or cut back.  Guess what the results of that action wil be.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 12:54:46 am »

I said this was going to happen under this administration....BEFORE his 09 inauguration day.

Who's the 'crazy uncle'?   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 01:02:44 am »

I said this was going to happen under this administration....BEFORE his 09 inauguration day.

No argument here DC.  Thought it would have happened by now.  The American people tolerate more than I ever imagined they would.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 01:13:12 am »
It's quite paradoxical.  They are instigating, waiting for someone to make a move.  Unfortunately, it's very difficult to see the whites of their eyes when their boot is pressed down upon your neck.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 01:16:40 am »
It's coming. 

Generals being fired told me all I needed to know. 

We've been in a full blown coup since Day 1 with this crew.

With a complicit media....ANYTHING is possible.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

famousdayandyear

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 01:19:58 am »
It's coming. 

Generals being fired told me all I needed to know. 

We've been in a full blown coup since Day 1 with this crew.

With a complicit media....ANYTHING is possible.

So...have you heard from Gen James Mattis?  If so, love to get a sense of his take.
Or General Ham?  Just wonderin' who you're talking about.

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 01:25:32 am »

You and I were right, I would have preferred to be wrong.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 01:30:34 am »
So...have you heard from Gen James Mattis?  If so, love to get a sense of his take.
Or General Ham?  Just wonderin' who you're talking about.

Obama has replaced much of the military general staff with his own, vetted choices.  People who are NOT registered conservative republicans...that's for sure.

He recently replaced two generals who were in charge of the nation's nukes.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/10/14/recent-firings-of-high-profile-generals-part-of-obamas-plan-to-create-a-martial-law-ready-military/

http://benswann.com/president-obama-fires-high-ranking-nuclear-chiefs/

Personally, I think the flare-up will involve Israel.  He's NOT going to intervene on their behalf.  He's siding with the Muslims.   Ask HIM if you don't believe me.  LOL!

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 01:33:46 am »
You and I were right, I would have preferred to be wrong.

Anybody who studied 1930's Germany could 'see' the many parallels between then and what's happening here in the USA.

I fear for the lives of the 5 SCOTUS justices that have at least given us an opportunity to hold back the onslaught.

Offline Carling

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 02:12:18 am »
This place is turning into Nutsville.  One guy says martial law on Fox News, and suddenly it's a fact. 

Calm down...

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 02:13:22 am »
Anybody who studied 1930's Germany could 'see' the many parallels between then and what's happening here in the USA.

I fear for the lives of the 5 SCOTUS justices that have at least given us an opportunity to hold back the onslaught.

I find this laughable, but even if not, there is nothing you or I can do about it.

Live each day with friends and family to its fullest.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 02:44:31 am »
I find this laughable, but even if not, there is nothing you or I can do about it.

Live each day with friends and family to its fullest.

Please share with us the laughable changes going on all around you.  I must have missed the humorous parts.  I really could use a good laugh today.  Thanks in advance.

Offline Relic

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 02:52:14 am »
This place is turning into Nutsville.  One guy says martial law on Fox News, and suddenly it's a fact. 

Calm down...

:amen:

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 02:58:42 am »

Yep, and yet it is the Republicans and Tea Party who are constantly called Nazis.  The Democrat Party is edging closer and closer to the Nazi Party, especially with their cult of personality surrounding Obama.

And I say this as someone who's specialty is the history of WWII.

You can tell from the comments liberals make all over the place, if they had their way, all of us would be liquidated at the first opportunity.  They are so filled with hatred and rage that violence is going to happen sooner or later.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 03:12:40 am by Atomic Cow »
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 03:03:54 am »
Navy SEALS can be nutburgers too. 

This reminds me of the Concentration Camps that Clinton was building, with the white UN busses, that would haul us all off to wired encampments.

Do you people really believe this foolishness?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline SlapLeather

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 03:12:23 am »
Navy SEALS can be nutburgers too. 

This reminds me of the Concentration Camps that Clinton was building, with the white UN busses, that would haul us all off to wired encampments.

Do you people really believe this foolishness?

* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2013, 03:16:38 am »
* RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

Voice of reason/experience again.  How welcome it is.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2013, 03:21:51 am »

I've been known to drink a bit myself.

famousdayandyear

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2013, 03:29:16 am »

You know, dragging out that tiresome accusation against someone that you disagree with is getting old and more than aggravating.

You have done that to me and it's a despicable move and rather telling of perhaps your own inclinations.   Someone as occupied as you with intoxication probably speaks from a truck load of personal experience.

So do the honorable thing and apologize to the poster.  Something you nor your fan club ever did for me.

Thank you.  Respectfully and politely.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2013, 03:52:11 am »
I'd appreciate you leaving out the snide comments.

We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2013, 03:59:43 am »
You know, dragging out that tiresome accusation against someone that you disagree with is getting old and more than aggravating.

You have done that to me and it's a despicable move and rather telling of perhaps your own inclinations.   Someone as occupied as you with intoxication probably speaks from a truck load of personal experience.

So do the honorable thing and apologize to the poster.  Something you nor your fan club ever did for me.

Thank you.  Respectfully and politely.

That poster is either drunk or nuts. 

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Offline Cincinnatus

« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2013, 04:01:40 am »
I'd appreciate you leaving out the snide comments.

That poster is either drunk or nuts. 
We shall never be abandoned by Heaven while we act worthy of its aid ~~ Samuel Adams

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2013, 04:18:03 am »
While I believe those in power are more and more willing to resort to force, simply because of the falling respect for individual liberty, I think we also should remember this from their playbook:

RULE 9: “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist. (Perception is reality. Large organizations always prepare a worst-case scenario, something that may be furthest from the activists’ minds. The upshot is that the organization will expend enormous time and energy, creating in its own collective mind the direst of conclusions. The possibilities can easily poison the mind and result in demoralization.)- Rules for Radicals

I am a firm believer that many of these stories (especially the over the top ones like FEMA concentration camps, etc) are meant for just this reason, to make people feel more and more helpless. Install the fear of the threat of violence so people won't speak out. Make the people fear, if you speak out, we'll turn the military on you... now go about your business and watch Honey Boo Boo, buy burgers, and run that credit card up. 

The story costs almost nothing but it can do as much damage as the real thing.

Offline Carling

« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2013, 04:22:52 am »
Do those posting in this thread about martial law REALLY believe it?  Because if so, wow.   :thud:

I can't stand Obama.  I think he's the worst thing to happen in my lifetime, but in order for him to declare martial law, he needs to first have the public behind him, which he does not, and also needs to have the military behind him, which I don't believe to be the case.

If anything, Obama should be worried about a coup on the White House, if history tells us anything.